The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 09, 2023, 03:06:43 PMI don't like being around smokers, as most don't
Most doctors will tell you, you cannot get lung cancer from second hand smoke on a forum.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 09, 2023, 03:06:43 PMI don't like being around smokers, as most don't

IDGAF. As a former Marlboro and Winston smoker 24 years ago, I still enjoy the smell. Dirty dope smokers are far, far, far, far worse than that!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 10:35:45 PMIDGAF. As a former Marlboro and Winston smoker 24 years ago, I still enjoy the smell. Dirty dope smokers are far, far, far, far worse than that!
I smoke my boy's weed when he comes over.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on December 09, 2023, 11:42:33 PMI smoke my boy's weed when he comes over.

That fukin smell is everywhere now. Two older black dudes in their 60's sat by me at my sons basketball game recently and I could smell it on them. It wasnt real bad but I'm not a fan. A lot of people reek so damned bad tho ,it makes me nearly sick. Most of these dumb assholes operating registers at places like Walgreens and fast food places smell real bad too.

Speaking of:

I was in a Walgreens today. This dumb white trash whore in her 20's had her hair dyed green and one of those hog rings in her nose. I got a real good look at her when I was walking out (I had been back at the pharmacy) and thought "I'm damned glad I dont have to interact with this subhuman peasant!".

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 10:35:45 PMIDGAF. As a former Marlboro and Winston smoker 24 years ago, I still enjoy the smell.

Me too. I quit smoking about thirty years ago yet sometimes after a good meal I still get a slight craving for a cigarette. I guess it's just something you never really get over.

I was a Joe Camel man myself.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Seamajor1

Quote from: Thiel on December 09, 2023, 10:01:05 PMMost doctors will tell you, you cannot get lung cancer from second hand smoke on a forum.

No shit? Smokers pollute the air, and fiLter tip butts take ten years to dissipate. Seems only fools smoke. Doctors WILL tell you that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on December 10, 2023, 02:18:11 AMThat fukin smell is everywhere now. Two older black dudes in their 60's sat by me at my sons basketball game recently and I could smell it on them. It wasnt real bad but I'm not a fan. A lot of people reek so damned bad tho ,it makes me nearly sick. Most of these dumb assholes operating registers at places like Walgreens and fast food places smell real bad too.

Speaking of:

I was in a Walgreens today. This dumb white trash whore in her 20's had her hair dyed green and one of those hog rings in her nose. I got a real good look at her when I was walking out (I had been back at the pharmacy) and thought "I'm damned glad I dont have to interact with this subhuman peasant!".

whatever they are putting in that weed nowadays is awful. It reeks to high heaven

I used to smoke we back in the mid to late 80s and that shit was nothing like it is now
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 10, 2023, 10:24:23 AMwhatever they are putting in that weed nowadays is awful. It reeks to high heaven

I used to smoke we back in the mid to late 80s and that shit was nothing like it is now
I have noticed that too. I haven't smoke pot in a long time, but I hear it's a lot more potent too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 10, 2023, 09:16:04 AMNo shit? Smokers pollute the air, and fiLter tip butts take ten years to dissipate. Seems only fools smoke. Doctors WILL tell you that.
Hey retard, it takes 1-2 million years for the device you are posting your incoherent ramblings on to decompose. Fact.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 10, 2023, 09:16:04 AMNo shit? Smokers pollute the air, and fiLter tip butts take ten years to dissipate. Seems only fools smoke. Doctors WILL tell you that.

No doubt you're on a quest to eliminate marijuana now since smoking cigarettes has been curtailed so much.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on December 10, 2023, 01:31:54 PMNo doubt you're on a quest to eliminate marijuana now since smoking cigarettes has been curtailed so much.
no -- for idiots like that smoking weed laced with all kinds of extra ""goodies"" is fine.

personally I'd like to see both eliminated out of society for good but to a libtard only the things that are more harmful and destructive are embraced
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on December 10, 2023, 01:14:32 PMHey retard, it takes 1-2 million years for the device you are posting your incoherent ramblings on to decompose. Fact.

Are you a smoker Brent?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview