The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 10, 2023, 01:49:27 PMno -- for idiots like that smoking weed laced with all kinds of extra ""goodies"" is fine.

personally I'd like to see both eliminated out of society for good but to a libtard only the things that are more harmful and destructive are embraced

Liberals are only capable of "feelings" and crying about things they are told to cry about. Logic does not compute.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Weed is one of the few things where you can get decent value for your money anymore. I went to the dispensary and got an ounce of some sweet stinky green bud for 80 bucks. The same kind of bud I used to pay 200 bucks an ounce for back in the 90's (and that was in 90's dollars which were still worth something).

Good quality, low price and more choices now like edibles and vapes. It's about the only place I ever feel like I get a good deal.

Shen Li

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 10:35:45 PMIDGAF. As a former Marlboro and Winston smoker 24 years ago, I still enjoy the smell. Dirty dope smokers are far, far, far, far worse than that!
I can tell when people across the street are smoking dope outside.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 10, 2023, 02:18:11 AMThat fukin smell is everywhere now. Two older black dudes in their 60's sat by me at my sons basketball game recently and I could smell it on them. It wasnt real bad but I'm not a fan. A lot of people reek so damned bad tho ,it makes me nearly sick. Most of these dumb assholes operating registers at places like Walgreens and fast food places smell real bad too.

Speaking of:

I was in a Walgreens today. This dumb white trash whore in her 20's had her hair dyed green and one of those hog rings in her nose. I got a real good look at her when I was walking out (I had been back at the pharmacy) and thought "I'm damned glad I dont have to interact with this subhuman peasant!".
I know it has a strong smell. My boy and I smoke it in the quonset far from the house.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on December 10, 2023, 01:14:32 PMHey retard, it takes 1-2 million years for the device you are posting your incoherent ramblings on to decompose. Fact.
That was a cunting.

Seamajor1

It is true. Weed odor is very strong these days. It can be annoying. Cigarette smoke however is the worst.

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 11, 2023, 09:05:57 AMIt is true. Weed odor is very strong these days. It can be annoying. Cigarette smoke however is the worst.

I dont see how. I hardly ever smell cigarette smoke these days and when I do, it's no where near as powerful.

Brent

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on December 11, 2023, 06:32:46 PMEven if I was, that affects your health on a forum how.

Bloody idiot.

It's just that smokers suck death and pay to die. You?

DKG

Quote from: Brent on December 11, 2023, 06:32:46 PMEven if I was, that affects your health on a forum how.

Bloody idiot.
He wants personal info that doesn't have anything to do with thread topics. I recommend you not answer any of his nosy questions.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on December 12, 2023, 11:40:06 AMHe wants personal info that doesn't have anything to do with thread topics. I recommend you not answer any of his nosy questions.

Weren't you a smoker amigo? I think I read you got smart and quit. Good for you.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 12, 2023, 12:20:29 PMWeren't you a smoker amigo? I think I read you got smart and quit. Good for you.
What are you doing quoting me. Fuck off.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview