The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

XBF

Lily is really cutting down DKG for trying to bury the hatchet between the forums. Not that I recall DKG holding a hatchet to their throats. How dare the guy act like an adult an extend an olive branch DPNto the CBT crybabies.

Frood

It's an online panic room for fake hawkish conservatives and butthurt leftist drones.

BastardFactory and TheDrudgeReport have the same basic tendencies.

No self respecting individual reads either anymore.
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Quote from: reaps the honest on December 06, 2023, 05:00:55 PMTo be fair dude,you asked him to come here so he should have free range of the forum etc.You can't claim to not want to censor/panel abuse people then say "Oh,you can only post here".

Wow

DKG

Quote from: XBF on December 07, 2023, 01:02:08 AMLily is really cutting down DKG for trying to bury the hatchet between the forums. Not that I recall DKG holding a hatchet to their throats. How dare the guy act like an adult an extend an olive branch DPNto the CBT crybabies.
I don't care about that. I thought the CBT wing of BF would be interested in a marketplace of ideas free of panel abuse. I don't understand it, but they seem to require segregated echo chambers.

Anyway, the door is always open if they figure out these petty personal grievances are speeding up the demise of forums. I do not expect them to come to that realization.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on December 06, 2023, 05:00:55 PMTo be fair dude,you asked him to come here so he should have free range of the forum etc.You can't claim to not want to censor/panel abuse people then say "Oh,you can only post here".
I meant their own area which is the title is Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too. I apologize for the confusion.

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 06, 2023, 05:50:15 PMI agree with this.

QuoteI vote to let him post where ever.

I should have been more clear about the Leftist Lounge idea. But, the confusion is my wrongdoing. We will give it a trial.

Any butthurt spamming of other subs with the same pictures over and over again and SM is confined to the Octogon/Guest Nest. Same goes with the nonsensical stubby comment, especially consider SM is shorter than the person he calls stubby.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on December 07, 2023, 09:57:12 AMI should have been more clear about the Leftist Lounge idea. But, the confusion is my wrongdoing. We will give it a trial.

Any butthurt spamming of other subs with the same pictures over and over again and SM is confined to the Octogon/Guest Nest. Same goes with the nonsensical stubby comment, especially consider SM is shorter than the person he calls stubby.

An assumption? Listen, after you invited me here, I bit. Now that I managed to enlist, you seemed to change your mind. It's alright. Just be a man, and do what you must. Have I broken any rules? Legit differing points of views should be welcome. No?

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on December 07, 2023, 09:51:48 AMI meant their own area which is the title is Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too. I apologize for the confusion.

Is that no different as to what bastard factory does to people that don't agree with him too? He restricts there posting rights to a couple of different sub-forums,aka the arse forums. You can't be against censorship and for free speech,then start telling people what they can do or can't do.

I'm not bothered either way tbh but I am an advocate for free speech and restricting him to a couple of subs is censorship,no matter what way you look at it. You are kinda shooting yourself in the foot there dude. You pay the bills though,so of course it's up to you.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Reaps, I'd say the diff is that when the current owner here took over, he basically said there's one rule only--no Seamidget.

This is a major concession.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Shen Li on December 07, 2023, 01:45:39 PMReaps, I'd say the diff is that when the current owner here took over, he basically said there's one rule only--no Seamidget.

This is a major concession.
Any vegetable we have grown in our garden is smarter than Seadummy. But, at least he doesn't hide at some overmodded prog safe place like fat Oak and that Trump meme spam monkey.

Frood

SeaMonkey is gaga for lady DD because she has a Frank. Just sayin' yo...

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Wait a minute; is the Flame Pit now a leftie shithole... I mean leftie lounge? Because I don't want that shit anywhere near my CV. I spent the last eight years putting as much distance as I could between the authoritarian shitweasles I once associated with on Fecesbook and I don't fancy that brand of shit crawling out of the toilet here where I have to look at it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Seamajor1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview