Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

You're going to get rebanned if you keep this up, Stooge.

Not by me either...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

You guys are trippin now. I'm trying to see what he's doing for you all to be so aggressive. Am I missing something here?
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 12, 2023, 01:23:45 PMYou guys are trippin now. I'm trying to see what he's doing for you all to be so aggressive. Am I missing something here?

Seamajor is being..... Seamajor.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 12, 2023, 01:23:45 PMYou guys are trippin now. I'm trying to see what he's doing for you all to be so aggressive. Am I missing something here?
How so?

QuoteSeamajor is being..... Seamajor.
I expected nothing else.

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 12, 2023, 08:53:53 AMIt's just that smokers suck death and pay to die. You?
Brent did answer your question when he wrote "Even if I was, that affects your health on a forum how."
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

I quit smoking going on twenty three years now. What is this thread about again.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Nicotine has been found to limit a person's susceptibility to Covid. Seems smoking is healthy after all, who knew?

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:09:58 PMI quit smoking going on twenty three years now. What is this thread about again.
Meme spam. At least that's what it says on the tin.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:36:19 PMBrother, I know that. I was being sarcastic.
I knew there was a better reason than the jab as to why you weren't hawking up a lung.  :good:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on December 12, 2023, 07:03:53 PMBrent did answer your question when he wrote "Even if I was, that affects your health on a forum how."

It went over his head. What else is new.

Seamajor1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview