The best topic

Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Santos accuses colleagues of voting hungover, sleeping around in profanity-laden tirade against ethics report

Started by Conservative Perspective, November 27, 2023, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Santos accuses colleagues of voting hungover, sleeping around in profanity-laden tirade against ethics report

Embattled Rep. George Santos has accused the House Ethics Committee of treating him unfairly ahead of a likely vote to expel him from his role in Congress.

Source: Santos accuses colleagues of voting hungover, sleeping around in profanity-laden tirade against ethics report

Oerdin

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

faggits are always untrustworthy and corrupt. He shouldnt have been in congress simply because he's gay. If the vote had been santos vs satan, I'd have written in Jimmy Swaggart.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 27, 2023, 08:25:01 PMfaggits are always untrustworthy and corrupt. He shouldnt have been in congress simply because he's gay. If the vote had been santos vs satan, I'd have written in Jimmy Swaggart.
We are, are we? :facepalm:
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 27, 2023, 08:41:20 PMWe are, are we? :facepalm:

I aint saying......., well yea, I'm saying that. Sorry, but if you're the exception to the rule, you're the only one I've encountered that isnt brain damaged.

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 27, 2023, 09:42:14 PMI aint saying......., well yea, I'm saying that. Sorry, but if you're the exception to the rule, you're the only one I've encountered that isnt brain damaged.
There are lots of us. But, we do not get noticed because we don't make a lot of noise.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 28, 2023, 08:41:07 PMThere are lots of us. But, we do not get noticed because we don't make a lot of noise.

Too bad you all dont get together and murder the twinks.

Thiel