The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on January 09, 2024, 12:17:37 PMI don't know much about Swiss anything so I can't answer that...I'm invested in my own country.

The US was call the Great experiment because there is no other country like it. Once upon a time at least.
There are lots of countries like the US. And most of them don't make much mention of democracy in their versions of constitutions.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on January 09, 2024, 07:06:53 PMActually there were Christian orthodox Churches bombed and Christians who died. You people could care less about that.  It's all Hamas Hamas Hamas.  So babies die because of Hamas?? There are innocent people being killed by the minute but we will just believe the propaganda media and blame Hamas. 

If you start a war then you have to deal with the consequences of said war.And as an American I find your position on this truly astonishing considering America was responsible for one of the biggest mass murders of civilians in human history.

Answer these two questions honestly to yourself then perhaps you might understand as to why Israel has to do what it's doing.

1) Why would America only accept an unconditional surrender from the Japanese?

2)Why did America not give two single fucks when it murdered hundreds of thousands of old men,women and children ? Forcing the Japanese in to said unconditional surrender ?

If you answer those two questions honestly to yourself then you should understand why the IDF is doing what it's doing and won't stop.If you don't understand after that then,well ....

Biggie Smiles

Again, in times of war there is no such thing as an innocent civilian. Unless they are part of an underground resistance movement, Everyone on the opposing side contributes in one way or another to the effort against you.

period. 

We learned this hard lessons many times in the history of warfare and it's shocking to me that people still don't get it. Osama Bin Laden may have been a lot of horrible things but he was correct in one statement despite that statement being horrific.

When asked why he leveled two buildings and killed thousands of innocent Americans he stated "there are no innocent Americans, they all pay taxes to the regime that attacks us do they not and those taxes are used to further the effort against us" He was right on that one point.

Does anyone know why we chose Hiroshima as a target during WWII ? It was to further cripple the ability of the enemy to wage war. Kinda hard to build additional munitions when the whole fucking place is radioactive.

Did America make the right choice? Absofuckinglootely. The alternative was sending thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, more young American boys to their graves in a ground invasion with an enemy who had thus far given every indication that they weren't fucking kidding about fighting to the last man.

Why would we do that to our own? To preserve thousands of japananese who would have stuck it in our backs the first and every chance they got? Many of whom more than likely cheered with glee and joy as news of a crippling attack on the US fleet was announced several years earlier? Shouldn't the blood of our own be more valuable than that of our enemy in a time of war? I think so, and if I were in charge I'd happily ship opposing constituents at a ratio of a 1,000,000/1 if that's what it took. Especially if that enemy had attacked my people first.

you're damn fucking straight my people mean more to me than your people do. That's a fact of war. Don't start none there wont be none.

August 6 1945 was the chickens coming home to roost as far as I'm concerned and I just cannot fathom how anyone of sound mind and reasonable intelligence can see it otherwise.

Same principle applies to Nagasaki and Dresden.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/mp06.asp
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on January 09, 2024, 07:06:53 PMActually there were Christian orthodox Churches bombed and Christians who died. You people could care less about that.  It's all Hamas Hamas Hamas.  So babies die because of Hamas?? There are innocent people being killed by the minute but we will just believe the propaganda media and blame Hamas. 

Spare me the bullshit. Christians should support Israel smashing Hamas. In fact, Christians should be working to rid Gaza of muhzies period!

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 10, 2024, 01:26:44 PMAgain, in times of war there is no such thing as an innocent civilian. Unless they are part of an underground resistance movement, Everyone on the opposing side contributes in one way or another to the effort against you.

period. 

We learned this hard lessons many times in the history of warfare and it's shocking to me that people still don't get it. Osama Bin Laden may have been a lot of horrible things but he was correct in one statement despite that statement being horrific.

When asked why he leveled two buildings and killed thousands of innocent Americans he stated "there are no innocent Americans, they all pay taxes to the regime that attacks us do they not and those taxes are used to further the effort against us" He was right on that one point.

Does anyone know why we chose Hiroshima as a target during WWII ? It was to further cripple the ability of the enemy to wage war. Kinda hard to build additional munitions when the whole fucking place is radioactive.

Did America make the right choice? Absofuckinglootely. The alternative was sending thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, more young American boys to their graves in a ground invasion with an enemy who had thus far given every indication that they weren't fucking kidding about fighting to the last man.

Why would we do that to our own? To preserve thousands of japananese who would have stuck it in our backs the first and every chance they got? Many of whom more than likely cheered with glee and joy as news of a crippling attack on the US fleet was announced several years earlier? Shouldn't the blood of our own be more valuable than that of our enemy in a time of war? I think so, and if I were in charge I'd happily ship opposing constituents at a ratio of a 1,000,000/1 if that's what it took. Especially if that enemy had attacked my people first.

you're damn fucking straight my people mean more to me than your people do. That's a fact of war. Don't start none there wont be none.

August 6 1945 was the chickens coming home to roost as far as I'm concerned and I just cannot fathom how anyone of sound mind and reasonable intelligence can see it otherwise.

That is a great post and it was along those lines why I made the ref to ww2 and the annihilation of a few hundred thousand Japs.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 10, 2024, 01:28:52 PMyou expect me to feel sorry for this guy?

fuck him.

LMFAO! He sounds like Hamas Mickey mouse!

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 10, 2024, 01:26:44 PMAgain, in times of war there is no such thing as an innocent civilian. Unless they are part of an underground resistance movement, Everyone on the opposing side contributes in one way or another to the effort against you.

period. 

And Tokyo.

reaps the honest

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Moonie

https://youtu.be/n0KKHIS9D7I?si=UHVnx_xOCDVOg7kx

Just something that maybe you can understand where I'm coming from. I'm not against defending democracy and terror.  I never said that.  Before October 7 this has been going on because of occupation and oppression.  Houses raided in the West Bank common occurrence.

Dove

Quote from: caskur on January 09, 2024, 12:31:44 PMThe act of voting is an act of democracy.

DEMOCRACY has nothing to do with gangs.

Yes there are elements that are shared between a republic and a democracy.

We have the electoral college to in order to make sure the voice of everyone is heard

I'm using a gang to demonstrate why a democracy sucks.  The will of the majority being imposed on the minority. Where as in our Constitutional Republic, we have solid fundamental rights that cannot be taken from us and we all get a say. It's not just the majority calling the shots.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent