The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 02:29:55 PM"karma" is pagan bullshittery BTW. Its non existent.

It's not really although other Christians have said the same thing to me... what it really is saying or put another way, (the Biblical way) "you reap what you sew."

So if you are kind and loving to people they will be kind and loving back but  if you are rotten then you will be paid back accordingly.

Now what is the new expression... bad juju.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 07, 2024, 03:27:56 PMIt's not really although other Christians have said the same thing to me... what it really is saying or put another way, (the Biblical way) "you reap what you sew."

So if you are kind and loving to people they will be kind and loving back but  if you are rotten then you will be paid back accordingly.

Now what is the new expression... bad juju.

The wiki ascribes paganism to it. I completely reject that pagan dot bullshit.

"Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and happier rebirths, while bad intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirths."

I completely accept the concept of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Now, when an individual or group has done evil, that concept goes out the window with me.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on January 07, 2024, 12:30:26 PMThe only way to really solve this problem is to completely level Gaza and push any survivors into Egypt.  I suggest Egypt deports them all to Sudan.
After the end of the Ottoman Empire's control of Israel and according to the settlement by the League of Nations, Israel is within it's rights to deport all Gazans to Egypt and all the people from the West Bank to Jordan.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 03:32:06 PMThe wiki ascribes paganism to it. I completely reject that pagan dot bullshit.

"Good intent and good deeds contribute to good karma and happier rebirths, while bad intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirths."

I completely accept the concept of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Now, when an individual or group has done evil, that concept goes out the window with me.

Yeah I was just meaning that the word karma is so thrown around watered down these days .... its me that came  up with the comparison because its true but you suggesting the original meaning does negate my comparison. Or does it?  :dontknow:

Lots of things started off in paganism. Wedding rings did but the brothers said it's ok to wear them, they act as a protection.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Wouldn't it be standing against Israel os standing with evil?

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 07, 2024, 04:17:14 PMYeah I was just meaning that the word karma is so thrown around watered down these days .... its me that came  up with the comparison because its true but you suggesting the original meaning does negate my comparison. Or does it?  :dontknow:

Lots of things started off in paganism. Wedding rings did but the brothers said it's ok to wear them, they act as a protection.

I agree that the generality applies.

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on January 07, 2024, 12:30:26 PMThe only way to really solve this problem is to completely level Gaza and push any survivors into Egypt.  I suggest Egypt deports them all to Sudan.
That is the only workable solution.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 03:32:06 PMThe wiki ascribes paganism to it. I completely reject that pagan dot bullshit.

That's cool. I reject that Christian horseshit myself...although many of the commandments are just good common sense.
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on January 07, 2024, 03:14:53 PMpagan ideals have no value to me. Good comes from God. Doing good is Godly. Hating the nation that God created is evil. Standing against Israel is standing against God.

So you think what Israel is doing is what Jesus would do??
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Frood on January 07, 2024, 08:08:56 PMThat's cool. I reject that Christian horseshit myself...although many of the commandments are just good common sense.

you reject Jesus eh? After all he did for you. Getting himself nailed to the torture stake so you can live forever. Talk about ungrateful.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 07, 2024, 08:08:56 PMThat's cool. I reject that Christian horseshit myself...although many of the commandments are just good common sense.

America's operating manual is in Christianity.....inalienable rights and all. Personally, I would think even a gaytheist would turn a blind eye to criticizing it, given what a fantastic country it created.

On the flip, the founders told us exactly what would happen once America grew to a point where it rejected its Christian foundation. What do you know! Here we are!

Herman

I don't want Christianity influencing politics. No frickin way.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on January 07, 2024, 08:15:04 PMSo you think what Israel is doing is what Jesus would do??

What do you think is going to happen to the majority of mankind at Armageddon?

Do you know Christ's true character?

MATT 10

Christ Brings Division
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to 'set[j] a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; 36 and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.' 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on January 07, 2024, 08:15:04 PMSo you think what Israel is doing is what Jesus would do??

I base all my opinions off what is written in the Bible.

God made the following promise to Abraham:

In Genesis 15 God meets Abram again promising him the land of Canaan and defining its boundaries. Now a fuller description of the land was given to Abram. Now the land stretched from the Nile River of Egypt to the Euphrates River in Mesopotamia (Genesis 15:18-21). THIS PROMISE AND LAND DEED IS ETERNAL!!!!!! It did NOT go away during the diaspora.

On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates: the Kenite and the Kenizzite and the Kadmonite and the Hittite and the Perizzite and the Rephaim and the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Girgashite and the Jebusite." Genesis 15:18–21 (NASB)

Exodus also describes the promised land as stretching from the boundary of the Red Sea to the Euphrates River (Exodus 23:28-31).

The West Bank AND Gaza are part of that deed!

Now, If you call yourself a Christian, do you believe The Bible or do you just "wing it"?

The promise is made in The Bible that Israel will return as a nation never to be thrown down again.

When Jesus returns, He's going to do a lot of smiting. "Turn the other cheek" Jesus isnt coming back according to the Bible. In fact, everything going on now will eventually lead to mankind nearly destroying the entire planet. Jesus returns and starts smoking people needing smoked. I suppose if the jews allow "from the river to the sea" to come to fruition, all the Palestinians would get everything they wanted and then "Christian" Palestinians would be promptly erased. This however would negate all the remaining promises God made so that is impossible.

Now to answer your question WWJD, I think all we can do here is evaluate WWJD where the second W is what WILL Jesus do! Again using the Bible as a guide, if Jesus had returned and was doing what we know He WILL do, that would be judging and smoking people in real time as He WILL do during His 1000 year reign. I can assure you, there wont be ANY muhzies so Hamas, along with anyone who wishes to be an active member, will be rotting in HELL!

If Jesus was here in real time, the Oct 7th attacks wouldnt have happened I suppose because all those scumbags would be instagibbed straight to hell. Thats WJWD.

caskur

Sorry about that... I chose a paragraph and 100 paragraphs pasted.... weird site.

- Andy Warhol