Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Bet most people here wouldnt have any problem with THIS "passage" from the founders:
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

But this? OMG!

Fisher Ames (Author of the First Amendment)
"Should not the Bible regain the place it once held as a schoolbook? Its morals are pure, its examples are captivating and noble....In no Book is there so good English, so pure and so elegant, and by teaching all the same they will speak alike, and the Bible will justly remain the standard of language as well as of faith."

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on January 08, 2024, 12:41:49 AMSo freaking sad and horrible.  I did not know this. Everything so corrupt.  I grew up Catholic.  I'm now non denominational because it's so corrupt. I will have to read about this. 
Moonie, I know it looks that way, but I aint singling out Catholics. There are woke protestant leaders pulling this shit that is destroying America too. That is why we cannot give Christianity a privileged voice in politics.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 08, 2024, 12:57:31 AMBet most people here wouldnt have any problem with THIS "passage" from the founders:
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

But this? OMG!

Fisher Ames (Author of the First Amendment)
"Should not the Bible regain the place it once held as a schoolbook? Its morals are pure, its examples are captivating and noble....In no Book is there so good English, so pure and so elegant, and by teaching all the same they will speak alike, and the Bible will justly remain the standard of language as well as of faith."
Christianity is one of the cornerstones of Western civilization. But, we cannot let the damned church ruin America by envouraging the flow of drugs and criminals across the border.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 08, 2024, 01:32:23 AMChristianity is one of the cornerstones of Western civilization. But, we cannot let the damned church ruin America by envouraging the flow of drugs and criminals across the border.

If Christianity ran the country, the pope would be declared a heretic and burned at the stake. In fact, every fucking pro kweerdo church regardless of denomination, would be razed and its attendees would be in danger of lynching. Church of satan?, well, kinda hard to put up a statue of baphomet when your dead!

Christianity in no way shape or form runs this country now. Hell, just about every so called "Christian" I know is fearful of executing a child rapist because the fukin morons think its "judging". Why here, lemme cast that first stone for you!

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on January 08, 2024, 12:36:37 AMSome believe that the philistines are Palestinians. 

The philistines were Greek,not Arabs.

Frood

Quote from: caskur on January 07, 2024, 11:00:27 PMyou reject Jesus eh? After all he did for you. Getting himself nailed to the torture stake so you can live forever. Talk about ungrateful.

Testify, sistah'....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on January 08, 2024, 02:16:31 AMIf Christianity ran the country, the pope would be declared a heretic and burned at the stake. In fact, every fucking pro kweerdo church regardless of denomination, would be razed and its attendees would be in danger of lynching. Church of satan?, well, kinda hard to put up a statue of baphomet when your dead!

Christianity in no way shape or form runs this country now. Hell, just about every so called "Christian" I know is fearful of executing a child rapist because the fukin morons think its "judging". Why here, lemme cast that first stone for you!

Christianity is set up to be a movement of Christ. It could never run a country.

The principles could apply, absolutely.  But all the structure is for the church....not a government.

When you get into this, that's theonomy....and more the Old Covenant. We would have to all practice Judaism. We can't. No one can.

We wouldn't be killing gay people. We would be calling them to repentance, and if they didn't we would ostracize them.

But there were definately members of the first century church who were coming out of same attraction, turning from it and following Christ.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on January 07, 2024, 11:15:39 PMI don't want Christianity influencing politics. No frickin way.

Why?

What do you want influencing politics than, if not Christianity? 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Moonie

Moonie

Moonie

Quote from: Herman on January 08, 2024, 01:28:51 AMMoonie, I know it looks that way, but I aint singling out Catholics. There are woke protestant leaders pulling this shit that is destroying America too. That is why we cannot give Christianity a privileged voice in politics.

It's religion Herm that's the problem not Christianity. That's my take anyway. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on January 07, 2024, 11:15:39 PMI don't want Christianity influencing politics. No frickin way.
I agree

Church and state must be separate entities. Pay unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar and that which belongs to the father to the father.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on January 08, 2024, 07:58:59 AMChristianity is set up to be a movement of Christ. It could never run a country.

The principles could apply, absolutely.  But all the structure is for the church....not a government.

When you get into this, that's theonomy....and more the Old Covenant. We would have to all practice Judaism. We can't. No one can.

We wouldn't be killing gay people. We would be calling them to repentance, and if they didn't we would ostracize them.

But there were definately members of the first century church who were coming out of same attraction, turning from it and following Christ.

I guarantee you, a gay church would be burned down and trannies would be executed....publicly.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 08, 2024, 09:40:41 AMI agree

Church and state must be separate entities. Pay unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar and that which belongs to the father to the father.
It must be this way.