The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 08, 2024, 12:38:11 AMLokmar is my boy, but he is wrong on this one. Christianity cannot be allowed to meddle in politics like we see happening with immigration.

Christians aren't allowed to break the laws of the land so what did you think when they reversed abortion laws. What about reversing the death penalty?

This is what I would do with illegal aliens.... Pay them $3,000 and put them on a plane to home.

Can you think of a better plan?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on January 08, 2024, 12:41:49 AMSo freaking sad and horrible.  I did not know this. Everything so corrupt.  I grew up Catholic.  I'm now non denominational because it's so corrupt. I will have to read about this. 

Everything is corrupt including religion. You must protect your own faith asking the Lord God to guide your steps. He will. Our greatest worry is losing faith...Be kind. God wants us to be kind.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on January 09, 2024, 03:26:31 AMChristians aren't allowed to break the laws of the land so what did you think when they reversed abortion laws. What about reversing the death penalty?

This is what I would do with illegal aliens.... Pay them $3,000 and put them on a plane to home.

You know that Egypt is accepting women and children out of Gaza through the border for a price. I'm not sure what the number is exactly but they are taking them thank God.

Your idea is brilliant instead they throw them in the prison system for us to cover their cost.  Mostly because they dig and find out they have pedo and other shit on them. 

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on January 09, 2024, 03:07:07 AMI hoping with all my heart we are in The Great Tribulation....I can't wait for Armageddon. Its why I write on fb or yt, Thy Kingdom Come. It is what Jesus told us to pray for.

It's the only thing that will stop the suffering.

Amen, my heart breaks every over day on what kind of evil is taking place. They said in the end times you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man and all the prophecies are coming to light. 
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Frood

I don't subscribe to any religious theme but accept that at the cores of numerous of them, they only seek peace.

And I realize the arguments we're having right now are not new... they've been recycled in the distant and lost past times... but they always culminate in the same result... annihilation, loss of knowledge, infinitely long periods of rebuilding and retracing, then the same results again and all over.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman on January 09, 2024, 12:23:14 AMHow is that different than the Swiss Constitution? Here it is. They do not call themselves a democracy either even though it is one of the most truly democratic states in the world.
https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/1999/404/en
The word democratic appears in North Korea's title. A lot of developed nations like Japan have something like the Elections Clause regulating elections. But, the rule of law and rights guarantees, not Christendom are what separates countries like Japan, the US and most European countries from all the others.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 09, 2024, 03:26:31 AMChristians aren't allowed to break the laws of the land so what did you think when they reversed abortion laws. What about reversing the death penalty?

It gets very complex once you move away from leaders that rule with a Christian conscience. "Disobedience to tyrants is obedience to God" was the quote from Ben Franklin I believe. Who should judge? Men with moral clarity and religious conviction. I think America was fortunate to have those type of men create this country. Today, it would be a disaster.

Dove

Quote from: caskur on January 09, 2024, 02:42:39 AMI have never heard the expression, "It's not a democracy. It's a republic." You live in a democratic Republic....

And what is this tyranical democrasy business. are you changing the meaning of democrisy now.

It's a constitional republic. It's not a democracy.

I'm not changing the meaning of anything....the US has always been a Constitional Republic.

People call it a democracy but it isn't.

Democracy is like gang rape. The majority imposing their will minority. America is set up to prevent that. 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on January 09, 2024, 12:23:14 AMHow is that different than the Swiss Constitution? Here it is. They do not call themselves a democracy either even though it is one of the most truly democratic states in the world.
https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/1999/404/en

I don't know much about Swiss anything so I can't answer that...I'm invested in my own country.

The US was call the Great experiment because there is no other country like it. Once upon a time at least.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on January 09, 2024, 12:14:18 PMIt's a constitional republic. It's not a democracy.

I'm not changing the meaning of anything....the US has always been a Constitional Republic.

People call it a democracy but it isn't.

Democracy is like gang rape. The majority imposing their will minority. America is set up to prevent that. 

The act of voting is an act of democracy.

DEMOCRACY has nothing to do with gangs.

- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on January 09, 2024, 05:22:06 AMYou know that Egypt is accepting women and children out of Gaza through the border for a price. I'm not sure what the number is exactly but they are taking them thank God.

That is a step in the right direction.

It's about time surrounding Muslim nations look after own kind.
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Moonie

Quote from: reaps the honest on January 09, 2024, 12:33:25 PMAre we still crying about dead muzzies-

Actually there were Christian orthodox Churches bombed and Christians who died. You people could care less about that.  It's all Hamas Hamas Hamas.  So babies die because of Hamas?? There are innocent people being killed by the minute but we will just believe the propaganda media and blame Hamas. 

Thiel

Quote from: Moonie on January 09, 2024, 07:06:53 PMActually there were Christian orthodox Churches bombed and Christians who died. You people could care less about that.  It's all Hamas Hamas Hamas.  So babies die because of Hamas?? There are innocent people being killed by the minute but we will just believe the propaganda media and blame Hamas. 
Christians must be an extreme minority in Gaza.
gay, conservative and proud