Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Yeah, here are your fucking innocent ""civilians"" in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 28, 2023, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on April 19, 2024, 05:36:16 PMShowing their true colors.

They will take over if God doesn't step in.

They don't drink or do drugs.. and they are crazy zealots.

They'll sell dummy westerners drugs though and so our youth are damaged.

They believe they are going to take over the world.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 05:50:29 PMThey will take over if God doesn't step in.

They don't drink or do drugs.. and they are crazy zealots.

They'll sell dummy westerners drugs though and so our youth are damaged.

They believe they are going to take over the world.

It's satanic and it hides behinds being "described" as very peaceful.  I know this because I grew up learning about the religion. Right now on tik tok there are many converting.  It's mind blowing.  I think people are hearing about the Gaza war and are now fascinated with Islam so it's a way to use it to their advantage it's so sick. My real name looks like a Muslim name but it's great because I get on their lives and start speaking how Jesus is the true Son of God.  That's how I have been spending my time lately.  They get so freaking pissed.  :crampe:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on April 19, 2024, 09:24:37 PMIt's satanic and it hides behinds being "described" as very peaceful.  I know this because I grew up learning about the religion. Right now on tik tok there are many converting.  It's mind blowing.  I think people are hearing about the Gaza war and are now fascinated with Islam so it's a way to use it to their advantage it's so sick. My real name looks like a Muslim name but it's great because I get on their lives and start speaking how Jesus is the true Son of God.  That's how I have been spending my time lately.  They get so freaking pissed.  :crampe:

It goes the other way to but I am not sure how popular Muslim conversion to Christian is. I know of only two personally.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 11:58:40 PMIt goes the other way to but I am not sure how popular Muslim conversion to Christian is. I know of only two personally.
I know of a few.  I know that there are Muslims personally that are being woken up with dreams and converting.  That is God.  I hope that keeps happening.

There is a book called "once an Arafat man". The writer is a good friend of mine.  He is a converted Muslim from Gaza. Sadly,I can't reach him or his family.  His family did disown him.  He has been a missionary in Gaza spreading the gospel.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Prophets aren't accepted in their own homes.

Now where is that scripture?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Ahhhh, here is one of them... Mark 6: 4
Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honor."

And Luke 4: 24  So he said: "Truly I tell you that no prophet is accepted in his home territory.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 19, 2024, 07:22:21 PMSee, muslims arent all bad.
He does not speak on behalf of all Muslims. But, there is no denying that there is a problem with Islam.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on April 20, 2024, 06:04:59 PMHe does not speak on behalf of all Muslims. But, there is no denying that there is a problem with Islam.

Killing faggits is the ONLY good thing I ever found with islam, pig shit be upon it.

Moonie

House just approves 26 billion to go to Israel. Wtf..that sure helps us Americans who can't support themselves as is.  I work 2 jobs to help pay my parents bills because they can't live off social security.  They have some savings but if my siblings and myself don't stop in they will have nothing.  So damn sad. 

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 11:58:40 PMIt goes the other way to but I am not sure how popular Muslim conversion to Christian is. I know of only two personally.

Not many as they get labeled as an apostate with many of them being killed.

You can't leave Islam. It drives them nuts (even more than normal) to the point where they think it's ok to kill said person. Lovely people those Muzzies.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 21, 2024, 08:47:45 AMNot many as they get labeled as an apostate with many of them being killed.

You can't leave Islam. It drives them nuts (even more than normal) to the point where they think it's ok to kill said person. Lovely people those Muzzies.

Why do we let them immigrate to our countries?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on April 21, 2024, 10:10:27 AMWhy do we let them immigrate to our countries?
I have no idea.

They have turned the UK in to a shit hole.
Sad Sad x 1 View List