Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Riots erupt in Ireland's capital Dublin following knife attack on children

Started by Brent, November 23, 2023, 06:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on November 25, 2023, 10:53:16 AMThe rioters in Dublin did not need to "resort" to looting stores. That is hooliganism fuelled by alcohol.

Hopefully, thats just the start. To effect real changed on immigration, they'll have to start murdering immigrants and politicians. Its the same ol same ol. People gotta die before things change.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Irish police have launched an investigation into former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor after he expressed outrage over the vicious Nov. 23 stabbing of three young children and their caregiver outside a primary school in Dublin.

According to the Sunday Times, assistant Garda Commissioner Justin Kelly is leading an Irish police investigation into whether McGregor has disseminated online hate speech.

According to the Times, the suspect arrived in Ireland in 2003 demanding asylum. His application was rejected and officials ordered his deportation, but he successfully challenged his removal and won residency rights. The suspect was arrested for possession of a knife last May.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on November 27, 2023, 11:14:29 AMIrish police have launched an investigation into former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor after he expressed outrage over the vicious Nov. 23 stabbing of three young children and their caregiver outside a primary school in Dublin.

According to the Sunday Times, assistant Garda Commissioner Justin Kelly is leading an Irish police investigation into whether McGregor has disseminated online hate speech.

According to the Times, the suspect arrived in Ireland in 2003 demanding asylum. His application was rejected and officials ordered his deportation, but he successfully challenged his removal and won residency rights. The suspect was arrested for possession of a knife last May.

LOL! He should beat the fuck outta some pro immigrant irish politicians and then lead a unruly mob to burn down a few gubsmint buildings.

When are whites gonna learn that uncivilized behavior and violence is always the answer? I mean we see all these other assholes getting their way by being violent. Time to join em since we aint gonna beat em!

Seriously, some cunt murders a child, someone calls for him to be tortured to death, and that statement is an international incident? Fuk sakes! BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

caskur

Quote from: DKG on November 27, 2023, 11:14:29 AMIrish police have launched an investigation into former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor after he expressed outrage over the vicious Nov. 23 stabbing of three young children and their caregiver outside a primary school in Dublin.

The courts are weak and/or as insane as the criminals they protect.

The court in Australia is allowing 180 men who have been detained on our prisoner island indefinitely to be released to our mainland. There are paedos and rapist amongst them... EVERYONE IN PARLIAMENT, are running around like they are the chooks with their heads cut off..

Raise the courts to the grond.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on November 27, 2023, 11:46:45 AMThe courts are weak and/or as insane as the criminals they protect.

The court in Australia is allowing 180 men who have been detained on our prisoner island indefinitely to be released to our mainland. There are paedos and rapist amongst them... EVERYONE IN PARLIAMENT, are running around like they are the chooks with their heads cut off..

Raise the courts to the grond.
Courts are unelected and have too much power.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on November 25, 2023, 10:53:16 AMThe rioters in Dublin did not need to "resort" to looting stores. That is hooliganism fuelled by alcohol.
It isnt right but this is like a man who has a screaming nagging cunt for a wife that he tolerates for years on end. Finally, the dumb bitch accidentally burns his eggs and he lashes out with his pent up anger and pimp smacks her, leaving her with a black eye even Elton Johns sunglasses cant hide.

Looting some stores is childs play tho. Just wait until some Irish tard blows up something with women and children in it. It wont be right, but it will be well deserved!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on November 25, 2023, 10:16:37 AMVigilante justice is wrong and dangerous.
So is talking and even making memes. At least according to the "authorities" it is. Even this discussion we are having right now is suspect in authoritarian shitholes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ew244De4A4Q/

Give that a little time to sink in. "Our laws aren't catching enough people, so we'll make harsher laws to catch more people."

You see, it seems to me these people hate our guts and want to make us all criminals. Don't arc up. just go along to get along... presumably so our movements can be circumscribed even further. Given enough inaction, I fully expect there to come a time when I shall hear someone like yourself tell me "ohh, you cannot say that, it's wrong"...

I look to history and a time when the French had balls. You know, enough to go around lopping off the heads of their nobility and aristocracy.

Was that vigilantism wrong?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles