The best topic

Replies: 8103
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Dr. Who RIP

Started by Aylana, November 29, 2023, 11:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

New page canonfuckers!!!  :yeahhh:

Quote from: Frood on November 30, 2023, 10:32:25 PMI just watch classics and trace the credits for names, then search out other movies I've never seen or heard of before.

It centres me... if only for a couple of hours... and after every year of watching 100's of older movies, perhaps closer to a thousand, I'm okay with rewatching some of them whether intended or not... because you get different perspectives each time and after hundreds or thousands, you've virtually forgotten about the movies until you try again.

I like that. It honours my lineages.
I get that by watching Blakes 7. Same under-funded cheesy production values as the classic Doctor Who series, better looking spaceships and now that I look back on it 40 years later, far more prophetic about the direction the human race was headed in, given the authoritarian control over the Federation as practiced by Jacqueline Pearce's character Servelan and the practice of drugging the population to keep them docile and ignorant.

And sending in the stormtroopers to blast and beat the utter shit out of anyone that got out of line, which kind of reminds me a lot about Victoria Australia nowadays.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview