Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Biden's Billionaires

Started by Herman, August 23, 2023, 02:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Jim Crow Joe says he rented it, but it aint zoned for that. Steyer is another prog billionaire that owns and dictates how the democRAT party screws working class people.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nevada-officials-probe-biden-rental-tom-steyer-lake-tahoe?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-08-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Nevada officials are "actively investigating" whether President Joe Biden improperly rented billionaire Tom Steyer's $18 million Lake Tahoe mansion.

Last Friday, Biden arrived at the Nevada property for yet another weeklong vacation. Amid criticism that Biden has stayed for free at vacation homes owned by rich Democrats.

DKG

Tom Steyer wants to control every aspect of our lives. He has the resources to force his will on us.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 02:00:30 AMJim Crow Joe says he rented it, but it aint zoned for that. Steyer is another prog billionaire that owns and dictates how the democRAT party screws working class people.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nevada-officials-probe-biden-rental-tom-steyer-lake-tahoe?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-08-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Nevada officials are "actively investigating" whether President Joe Biden improperly rented billionaire Tom Steyer's $18 million Lake Tahoe mansion.

Last Friday, Biden arrived at the Nevada property for yet another weeklong vacation. Amid criticism that Biden has stayed for free at vacation homes owned by rich Democrats.

Gee.  Aren't the Lefties all upset about Clarence Thomas staying at the homes of rich friends?

Nothing like double-standards.

Lokmar

I really DGAF about shit like this. There's plenty of actually important corruption to hang biden over.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 02:57:26 PMGee.  Aren't the Lefties all upset about Clarence Thomas staying at the homes of rich friends?

Nothing like double-standards.
That went through my mind when I read about this.

Herman

A group of Hollywood elites will host Joe Biden's first star-studded, Tinseltown fundraiser since the president announced his bid for re-election.

Tickets start at $1,000 per person, Deadline reported, but rise to $500,000 for those who wish to be listed as co-chairs of the event.

A ticket for $25,000 or more will provide access to the photo line, which could possibly include first lady Jill Biden, who will reportedly attend the event. Proceeds go to the Biden Victory Fund, a fundraising committee for the Democratic National Committee and Biden's campaign.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 24, 2023, 09:21:49 PMA group of Hollywood elites will host Joe Biden's first star-studded, Tinseltown fundraiser since the president announced his bid for re-election.

Tickets start at $1,000 per person, Deadline reported, but rise to $500,000 for those who wish to be listed as co-chairs of the event.

A ticket for $25,000 or more will provide access to the photo line, which could possibly include first lady Jill Biden, who will reportedly attend the event. Proceeds go to the Biden Victory Fund, a fundraising committee for the Democratic National Committee and Biden's campaign.
Even money says it's all a grift; it's rumoured that Biden will be pushing up daisies come August and the DNC are going to push Gavin Newscum to the head of the queue.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 25, 2023, 07:05:15 AMEven money says it's all a grift; it's rumoured that Biden will be pushing up daisies come August and the DNC are going to push Gavin Newscum to the head of the queue.
With his approval numbers in the shitter, that would not shock anybody.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 26, 2023, 09:30:33 PMWith his approval numbers in the shitter, that would not shock anybody.
You may be right. Barely an eyelid was batted that he could whip out a winning electoral college win from a non-campaign effectively run from his basement.
Oh wait...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 28, 2023, 02:18:59 AMYou may be right. Barely an eyelid was batted that he could whip out a winning electoral college win from a non-campaign effectively run from his basement.
Oh wait...
That was all about blaming Trump for COVID. They cannot get away with that a second time.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 28, 2023, 10:08:23 PMThat was all about blaming Trump for COVID. They cannot get away with that a second time.
I honestly don't see why not. They managed to pull the wool over enough people's eyes, first by loudly proclaiming him to be full of shit and demanding we all go snogging in Chinatown, then by bitching we weren't doing enough to stop the spread. Or loudly claiming they didn't trust any "Trump vaccine", then all but mandating it mere months later.

They flipflopped all throughout and enough people afforded them the ability to do so the tale of "most safest, most securest, most winningnest election evah" could be floated. And they did it in the most brazen manner we've seen to date (and I say "to date" because I can see them being even more open about it this time around).

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 29, 2023, 02:17:28 AMI honestly don't see why not. They managed to pull the wool over enough people's eyes, first by loudly proclaiming him to be full of shit and demanding we all go snogging in Chinatown, then by bitching we weren't doing enough to stop the spread. Or loudly claiming they didn't trust any "Trump vaccine", then all but mandating it mere months later.

They flipflopped all throughout and enough people afforded them the ability to do so the tale of "most safest, most securest, most winningnest election evah" could be floated. And they did it in the most brazen manner we've seen to date (and I say "to date" because I can see them being even more open about it this time around).
Folks don't trust Jim Crow Joe anymore. If his handlers try and keep him hidden in the basement again, even democRATs will tell him to get the fuck out, campaign, talk, and debate like a real candidate. He cannot do that whish is why that party might dump his diaper wearing ass.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 09:47:47 PMFolks don't trust Jim Crow Joe anymore. If his handlers try and keep him hidden in the basement again, even democRATs will tell him to get the fuck out, campaign, talk, and debate like a real candidate. He cannot do that whish is why that party might dump his diaper wearing ass.
The operative word being "might". Hey, I'm not saying you're wrong, but considering how many hours of him groping children and mutilating the english language existed ahead of the last presidential electoral cycle and he was shoehorned into the spot anyway.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 29, 2023, 11:00:29 PMThe operative word being "might". Hey, I'm not saying you're wrong, but considering how many hours of him groping children and mutilating the english language existed ahead of the last presidential electoral cycle and he was shoehorned into the spot anyway.
if they keep Jim Crow Joe, their only strategy is get Trump behind bars. Otherwise Jim Crow Joe will have to come out of the basement like a real candidate and he cannot do that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 11:18:05 PMif they keep Jim Crow Joe, their only strategy is get Trump behind bars. Otherwise Jim Crow Joe will have to come out of the basement like a real candidate and he cannot do that.
And there is the dilemma they have. Because even should they get Trump behind bars, Trump can still legally run for the presidency and very likely with an even greater approval rating than he currently enjoys. Short of putting a bullet in him, there is virtually nothing they can do about it.

That bugs the crap out of them, it drives them to desperation. It's also bugging the shit out of the also-rans on the GOP side too... both them and their supporters. I've understood all of this for months now and others are cottoning on to it too. It is apparent to far too many people now that The Machine is petrified of what another Trump term means for it. Why else do you think they have invested so much favourable press for the likes of DeSantis and Haley?

Of course, we are still eleven months out from election day and much can happen in that time. Including of the contrivance of an excuse to suspend the election entirely. I would not be at all surprised if that was indeed where we were headed, nor would I be surprised if such gross suspension of the democratic process was marketed as necessary to "protect democracy" as it was in 2020 when media interference and ballot shenanigans were employed to install the current steward.

Whether or not the voting public will wear it is another thing entirely. "Democracy dies in darkness" it is said and far more sunlight has been shed on the ruling class's antics in recent years than they otherwise would have liked.

They are a cornered dying beast. And what do we know about cornered and dying beasts?

:yeahhh:

- Biggie Smiles