The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Jeffrey Epstein flight log subpoena request denied by Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee, Blackburn says

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 01, 2023, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Jeffrey Epstein flight log subpoena request denied by Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee, Blackburn says

Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., criticized Sen. Dick Durbin for allegedly blocking her request for a subpoena looking into Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

Source: Jeffrey Epstein flight log subpoena request denied by Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee, Blackburn says

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 01, 2023, 08:11:03 PMJeffrey Epstein flight log subpoena request denied by Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee, Blackburn says

Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., criticized Sen. Dick Durbin for allegedly blocking her request for a subpoena looking into Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

Source: Jeffrey Epstein flight log subpoena request denied by Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee, Blackburn says
It could be very embarrassing for the Dems.

DKG

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) claims he is completely ignorant of Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

Over the last month, there has been a renewed push to obtain the list of passengers who flew on Epstein's infamous private plane, the Lolita Express. Epstein and his business partner, convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell, allegedly used the plane to fly celebrities, politicians, and underage girls around the world.

After Epstein's arrest in July 2019, federal authorities were posed to use the passenger manifests to investigate the extent of Epstein's sex trafficking. But that effort apparently died with Epstein's untimely jail demise.

Fortunately, Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) is trying to resurrect it and is pushing for the Senate Judiciary Committee to subpoena the flight logs. But according to Blackburn, Durbin, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, is blocking her effort.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Honestly, I'll believe it when it happens. I personally think it will enjoy a similar embargo as the details surrounding the JFK assassination did. With Epstein safely dead and Jizzlane gobbing inmate gash at the governor's pleasure, I'm going to guess a lot of influential people just breathed a sigh of relief.

Of course, the logs do exist, and should any of the participants step out of line, you can guess that their toes shall be held to the fire much as Prince Andrew's were.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles