Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

The real HAMAS -- the animals Libtards support

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 02, 2023, 08:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Brent on December 05, 2023, 03:16:37 PMWhat did Pauline Hanson say? There are Christian Muslims too?

QuoteThe former One Nation leader, who is having another tilt at politics, said she was wary of allowing Muslims to settle in Australia.

But she would welcome some Muslims, she said.

"There are Christian Muslims – there is no problems about that," she told ABC radio yesterday.

"But if people believe in the way of life under the Koran, that concerns me greatly."

https://austrolabe.com/2007/03/31/pauline-hanson-on-malaysia-david-hicks-and-muslim-immigration/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

Liberals are incapable of understanding anything outside of their idealistic view of the world. The believe all humans are kind, compassionate, peaceful and understanding because that's how they want it to be. The truth however is quite the opposite as evidenced by the nightly news reports. There are quite a few humans out there that kill for the slightest reasons and sometimes for no reason at all. Liberals, refusing to accept the thought that they may somehow be wrong, then make excuse after excuse trying to explain away why these people do what they do.

Not understanding reality is why liberalism always fails.

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 06, 2023, 08:40:34 PMLiberals are incapable of understanding anything outside of their idealistic view of the world. The believe all humans are kind, compassionate, peaceful and understanding because that's how they want it to be. The truth however is quite the opposite as evidenced by the nightly news reports. There are quite a few humans out there that kill for the slightest reasons and sometimes for no reason at all. Liberals, refusing to accept the thought that they may somehow be wrong, then make excuse after excuse trying to explain away why these people do what they do.

Not understanding reality is why liberalism always fails.
I don't entirely agree with that. They know for example that Hamas commits crimes against humanity. But, as long as they present a danger to capitalism, the left sees their rapes, and murders of women as necessary collateral damage.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Brent on December 06, 2023, 03:38:22 PMI don't know much about her. She wants fewer immigrants which I like. But, she is an idiot.
She wasn't as bad as the media made her out to be. Sure, she made a few questionable comments over the course of of her political career for which she was vilified, but her messaging was such that she enjoyed substantial support among the voters. She'd initially run on a Liberal Party ticket (the Liberal/National coalition being the more conservative voice in Australian politics) but was kicked out of the party for saying the quiet part out loud on the topic of aboriginals prior to taking her seat in the Queensland government. A short while after she formed the One Nation party and got the second highest vote count of all parties in Queensland two years after her disendorsement from the Liberals and one year after forming One Nation.

I see a few parallels between her and Trump if you really want to know. Both are populists and have operated largely apart from the establishment, both have been crucified in the media and have been the subject of "lawfare". In Pauline's case she managed to successfully appeal the conviction of election fraud and her example is one I expect Trump to follow in that regard.

Caskur loves her ass and wrote her in prison, which is more than I ever did. Still, it's my opinion that Pauline is a tough cookie who has endured a lot of dirty politics and yet stands tall on the political stage today. Like Trump, she was up against a machine that hated her guts and at times feared her tremendously.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles