The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Songs That Describe Posters

Started by Gary Oak, July 06, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Well I'm more of a fighter so you obviously have no business being in the ring with me.

Most fat girls are a little more appreciative when a stud like me gives them some attention.

Maybe the fat girls you deal with are but none that I know would be. The ones I know are way too confident in themselves to bother with an egocentric blowhard like you. You see Dave, it's more like this; the fat girls you are probably used to are more indicative of the skanks in general that guys like you gravitate to.

BTW, you can move on now, I don't think there are any women around here needy enough to even consider looking for your attention

I don't doubt that's what fat chicks tell themselves. But if the Big Dave express rolled through your hometown, you would camp out all night to get a first class ticket. The same with that Shen Li.

Renee

Most fat girls are a little more appreciative when a stud like me gives them some attention.

Maybe the fat girls you deal with are but none that I know would be. The ones I know are way too confident in themselves to bother with an egocentric blowhard like you. You see Dave, it's more like this; the fat girls you are probably used to are more indicative of the skanks in general that guys like you gravitate to.

BTW, you can move on now, I don't think there are any women around here needy enough to even consider looking for your attention

I don't doubt that's what fat chicks tell themselves. But if the Big Dave express rolled through your hometown, you would camp out all night to get a first class ticket. The same with that Shen Li.

Hey, if you think that is the case, give it a try. All you got to lose is your dignity and that over the top opinion of yourself.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Wave Dave

Hey, if you think that is the case, give it a try. All you got to lose is your dignity and that over the top opinion of yourself.  :lol:

You are a challenge---Big Dave likes that. :D

Renee

You are a challenge---Big Dave likes that. :D

Well thank God for that. Now I can sleep tonight. :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately in Dave's case there doesn't look like much to wipe the floor with.

I'm a lover, not a fighter sugarplum.

Well I'm more of a fighter so you obviously have no business being in the ring with me.

You do seem the feisty type.

Gary Oak

You Seoulfag do seem the brown nosing homosexual type.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I heard this one yesterday on Ozzy's station on Sirius radio. I had to post it while it was fresh in my mind. I will let others decide for themselves who this song describes.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard this one yesterday on Ozzy's station on Sirius radio. I had to post it while it was fresh in my mind. I will let others decide for themselves who this song describes.

">

My husband listens to satellite radio because he travels to many isolated places for his job..

I always listen to Calgary stations because I seldom drive outside this city.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard this one yesterday on Ozzy's station on Sirius radio. I had to post it while it was fresh in my mind. I will let others decide for themselves who this song describes.

">

My husband listens to satellite radio because he travels to many isolated places for his job..

I always listen to Calgary stations because I seldom drive outside this city.
Local radio is so boring.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You Seoulfag do seem the brown nosing homosexual type.

What is with you and this thing of yours for gay Oriental guys? You are a strange fuck.

Gary Oak

What is with you and this thing of yours for gay Oriental guys? You are a strange fuck.

Big Wave Dave's idea of normal is spending every loonie he makes teaching row, row, row your boat to kindergarten students in Pattaya brothels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Big Wave Dave's idea of normal is spending every loonie he makes teaching row, row, row your boat to kindergarten students in Pattaya brothels.

When I first read this I thought you were saying kindergarten students in Thailand go to brothels..

I understand what you mean now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

When I first read this I thought you were saying kindergarten students in Thailand go to brothels..

I understand what you mean now.

With Joak's grade 6 command of English, that is not surprising.