The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 04, 2023, 06:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations

Congressional Progressive Caucus Chair Pramila Jayapal is being criticized by fellow House Democrats for her response to accusations of rape against Hamas.

Source: Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations

Thiel

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 04, 2023, 06:39:18 PMTop progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations

Congressional Progressive Caucus Chair Pramila Jayapal is being criticized by fellow House Democrats for her response to accusations of rape against Hamas.

Source: Top progressive Jayapal slammed by fellow House Dems for downplaying Hamas rape accusations
A disgusting comment.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on December 04, 2023, 06:49:13 PMA disgusting comment.
The White House Press Secretary doesn't think so. She outright refused to address Jayapal's sick remarks. Could you imagine if DeSantis or Trump made those fucked up comments.

Lokmar

Looking at her, its clear she could never understand rape because no one would rape her even if she had a vagina for a mouth.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 10:14:36 PMLooking at her, its clear she could never understand rape because no one would rape her even if she had a vagina for a mouth.
:crampe:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 10:14:36 PMLooking at her, its clear she could never understand rape because no one would rape her even if she had a vagina for a mouth.
Ohh I dunno, I seem to recall us being told to "trust the soylents"... pretty sure there's a few horny orbiters in Reddit or BF somewhere that would take a crack at that mutant's moosh.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles