Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Left Have Lost it

Started by caskur, December 06, 2023, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

If Trump weathers all these partisan (both sides of the aisle) assaults, he's likely to clean up the US and reset the English speaking countries to something somewhat more easily able to be navigated.

He's no ultimate saviour and he has his flaws... but whether it's a business model, founding principles, or merely an ego one... he's on the ball..

Unlike Creepy Sleepy Joe
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on December 08, 2023, 11:21:38 AMThe Trump hate is real but that isn't the problem... the problem is, it's  totally illogical and uncalled for imo.

Trump was bashed day and night by our media and he wasn't even our president.

I watched him closely on Meet the Press and he was defending himself which was good but he thinks he can fix up the latest hyjinks from Russia and the war in Israeli. I don't think he can fix it. It is too late, the horse has bolted. I think he might finish off the wall he was building on the border and force the refugees back to their own countries.

I would like to see Trump returned to see if he really could put all the King's horses and all the King's men back together again but Trump is stuck in talking about stolen elections.... people are worried about the cost of living and not stolen elections.
I agree with you in that I doubt he can fix all of it, certainly not with the opposition he'll be facing. But I do think he is capable of walking some of it back. I'll take that over the headlong charge to the bottom of the heap that the alternatives assure us of.

I'm disappointed in DeSantis's fall from grace. Once upon a time I would have ideally seen him doing a run at the VP for 2028 and 2032, then taking his place as POTUS in 2036 and 2040. Not any more.

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I have come up with Trumps new campaign slogan..

Slow Joes

Gotta go!!!!

Catchy yeah?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on December 10, 2023, 12:06:49 AMI have come up with Trumps new campaign slogan..

Slow Joes

Gotta go!!!!

Catchy yeah?

Sure, why not.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

:t3603:

Speaking of lost it...

Jill Biden's 2023 Christmas Video

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 14, 2023, 06:34:03 PM:t3603:

Speaking of lost it...

Happy woke season festival.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 14, 2023, 06:34:03 PM:t3603:

Speaking of lost it...

Libs are stupid assed shitheads. That black faggit with the hog ring in his nose has suk'd a LOT of dik! Not as much as aidsfaggit tho!

Oerdin

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 11:42:18 AMIf Trump weathers all these partisan (both sides of the aisle) assaults, he's likely to clean up the US and reset the English speaking countries to something somewhat more easily able to be navigated.

He's no ultimate saviour and he has his flaws... but whether it's a business model, founding principles, or merely an ego one... he's on the ball..

Unlike Creepy Sleepy Joe

We'd at least get out the Democrats who are literally trying to destroy society.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on December 15, 2023, 05:21:47 PMWe'd at least get out the Democrats who are literally trying to destroy society.
Democrats are on a suicide mission. I take that back, no they are not. Suicide is when you want to destroy yourself. They want to destroy everybody except themselves.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud