Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

The Left Have Lost it

Started by caskur, December 06, 2023, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Please watch this video. The left have lost it especially in Australia. I couldn't feel more ashamed. Watch this to the end. It is VERY important regarding Israel.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

United Nations? I'm not surprised.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on December 06, 2023, 07:51:09 PMPlease watch this video. The left have lost it especially in Australia. I couldn't feel more ashamed. Watch this to the end. It is VERY important regarding Israel.

A informative video caskur. Australia's leftist government doesn't want good relations with Israel.

The last comment was so true-the left makes us want to vomit.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: caskur on December 06, 2023, 07:51:09 PMPlease watch this video. The left have lost it especially in Australia. I couldn't feel more ashamed. Watch this to the end. It is VERY important regarding Israel.

Did Hamas contribute to Labor's election campaign?

caskur

Quote from: DKG on December 07, 2023, 10:32:41 AMDid Hamas contribute to Labor's election campaign?

All Australians contribute to elections..  elections in Australia are paid for out of our taxes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

The left everywhere is always like this. Stalin was a leftist, Hitler was a leftist, Mao was a leftist. Aussies are now held captive since they've disarmed. It will take A LOT of bloodshed to rid yourselves of these leftists.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on December 07, 2023, 08:31:23 PMAll Australians contribute to elections..  elections in Australia are paid for out of our taxes.
I am guessing the Seoul brother was making a joke.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I wouldn't say that the Left has "lost it" as much as they have "sold it". Australia has a long and storied history of its elected officials making questionable and outright treasonous decisions when it comes to the disbursement of its resources.

I say to you Caskur that Penny Wong's bullshit is nothing new. Both Labour and the Liberal/National coalition have been perverting their mandates to govern the country for their own pleasure and profit since before you and I were mischeivious gleams in our respective parents eyes. And this is not a problem unique to Australia; successive governments the world over have enjoyed this ability, primarily because they know they can spin a tale and partisan loyalty among the public and enough of it will afford them the support to push it through. Most people at our level will be too busy bickering amongst ourselves to oppose them, or indeed recognize that we have few (if any) representatives to speak on our behalf where the cheques are signed.

I'll give Hamas this much - they've done a bang up job of leaving Israel with no way out. Israel was always going to lose something, no matter which way they jumped. No response = look weak and leave Israel open to more and greater terrorist incursions. Respond = lose the war of optics and be cast as pariahs on the world stage. And having lost the war of optics, you now have jackals like Penny Wong stealing for your public purse to fund would-be genocidal maniacs to continue their quest for... why, genocide of the Jewish people.

Be under no misconception that this wouldn't still have occurred under Scott Morrison - it would have. Scott Morrison and Anthony Albanese are both under the yoke of the World Economic Forum, as are a good many of those who hold seats at the UN. The WEF has made little secret that it wants a globally homogenous populace and have been systematically destroying traditions by taking over institutions and making sure their puppets are the ones putatively "in power". Anyone even remotely representing populism (ie: governing for the people) get misrepresented and slandered 24/7 via a bought and paid for media. You know this is true; you saw it happen with Pauline Hanson, you are watching it unfold now with Donald Trump. Keep an eye on that Javier Milei character, he's in for a very bumpy ride too. That is if he sticks to his guns.

All you can do is either fight it, or give up. I think you know by now Canberra isn't your friend and I would sincerely hope that Labour's reaction in the wake of your recently failed "The Voice" vote to start legislating for tighter control over internet discourse (which they don't control anywhere near as much as they would like) proves unequivocally to you that they don't care to hear your disagreements either. Especially not if your dissent encourages others to dig their heels in against them.

Here's to the Pauline Hansons and Donald Trumps of our world.  :drunk2: 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on December 07, 2023, 09:17:12 PMThe left everywhere is always like this. Stalin was a leftist, Hitler was a leftist, Mao was a leftist. Aussies are now held captive since they've disarmed. It will take A LOT of bloodshed to rid yourselves of these leftists.
Fun fact: Australia's "conservative" party operate under the banner of the Liberal Party. And Australia has gone so far left that the Liberal Party has for years needed a coalition with the National party in order to stand a chance in the polls against the Labour party.

Both the Coalition and Labour conspired to disarm the Australian population. Bipartisan support for the gun buybacks when (get this) a guy with the IQ of a toaster supposedly ventilated a bunch of tourists in a seaside shanty in Tasmania.

Using a gun that had supposedly been surrendered 18 months prior.

Australia is effectively a dictatorship and its people are largely too gullible to realize it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 07, 2023, 09:17:12 PMThe left everywhere is always like this. Stalin was a leftist, Hitler was a leftist, Mao was a leftist. Aussies are now held captive since they've disarmed. It will take A LOT of bloodshed to rid yourselves of these leftists.

The left movement gave humans the best quality  life after the 2nd WW. I don't think the right or left now can fix the drug problem we have now tho...well Unless we put duggies down llike 21 year old moggies with arthritis.

What was your favourite republican  government?

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 07, 2023, 10:01:44 PMAustralia is effectively a dictatorship and its people are largely too gullible to realize it.

And what if they weren't gullible and did realize it?

What has an undictatorship got to offer that is better than the life we have now?

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 08, 2023, 01:54:18 AMAnd what if they weren't gullible and did realize it?

What has an undictatorship got to offer that is better than the life we have now?

Dignity, self respect, and self determination.

Australia has really turned into a shit hole over the last 20 years... and most Aussies are happy to let it die in the arse  as long as they get theirs first.

I hope China invades based on the repeated invites by our leaders already...

I really respect some Australians... the rest could rot on a deck chair for all I care.

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on December 08, 2023, 01:54:18 AMAnd what if they weren't gullible and did realize it?
Then they are dismissed as a minority of complete crazy-cakes. Plenty of people ready to sing that tune on national television, I presume you already saw Magda Szubanski and Ray Martin denigrating the "no" movement in the run up to the referendum?

Didn't go quite as well as they'd planned, but that won't stop them from taking another crack at it. And if it were just that one thing... except it's not. In the death by a thousand cuts, it's but one of them. They keep pushing, you and I continue to compromise and cede ground, then they come back again for more. That's how they play the game.

Quote from: caskur on December 08, 2023, 01:54:18 AMWhat has an undictatorship got to offer that is better than the life we have now?
Given that the UN and the government both serve the same masters? Absolutely nothing. Both despise you and want you dead.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 08, 2023, 01:31:58 AMThe left movement gave humans the best quality  life after the 2nd WW. I don't think the right or left now can fix the drug problem we have now tho...well Unless we put duggies down llike 21 year old moggies with arthritis.

What was your favourite republican  government?

Unfortunately, America has only had 1 Republican government (2016-2018)since I've been alive and they completely squandered their opportunity.

DemocRATs controlled congress for decades and decades.

I think Eisenhower was a good POTUS from what I've read. I wasnt alive during his Presidency though.
Reagan was great despite the illegal amnesty debacle. He too had a democRAT controlled congress
Bush 1 was a RINO.
Bill Clinton had to content with a Republican Controlled Congress and they were highly effectual.
Bush 2 was an idiot RINO and he allowed democRATs in congress to set up the policies that created the 2008 banking and housing collapse.
Trump COULD have been the greatest and most effective Republican POTUS ever but the RINO's in charge hated him and their hate allowed them to use the completely false Russia agent story to fight against his policies. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are bonafied traitors to America. What a total betrayal they are to CONservatives!!!

I can only hope that Trump AND the Republicans win a majority in 2024. That will be a tremendous opportunity!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 08, 2023, 09:59:01 AMUnfortunately, America has only had 1 Republican government (2016-2018)since I've been alive and they completely squandered their opportunity.

DemocRATs controlled congress for decades and decades.

I think Eisenhower was a good POTUS from what I've read. I wasnt alive during his Presidency though.
Reagan was great despite the illegal amnesty debacle. He too had a democRAT controlled congress
Bush 1 was a RINO.
Bill Clinton had to content with a Republican Controlled Congress and they were highly effectual.
Bush 2 was an idiot RINO and he allowed democRATs in congress to set up the policies that created the 2008 banking and housing collapse.
Trump COULD have been the greatest and most effective Republican POTUS ever but the RINO's in charge hated him and their hate allowed them to use the completely false Russia agent story to fight against his policies. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are bonafied traitors to America. What a total betrayal they are to CONservatives!!!

I can only hope that Trump AND the Republicans win a majority in 2024. That will be a tremendous opportunity!

The Trump hate is real but that isn't the problem... the problem is, it's  totally illogical and uncalled for imo.

Trump was bashed day and night by our media and he wasn't even our president.

I watched him closely on Meet the Press and he was defending himself which was good but he thinks he can fix up the latest hyjinks from Russia and the war in Israeli. I don't think he can fix it. It is too late, the horse has bolted. I think he might finish off the wall he was building on the border and force the refugees back to their own countries.

I would like to see Trump returned to see if he really could put all the King's horses and all the King's men back together again but Trump is stuck in talking about stolen elections.... people are worried about the cost of living and not stolen elections.

- Andy Warhol