The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I got my credit score today….

Started by JOE, December 06, 2023, 11:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

I haven't looked at it in years.  Last I heard it was some where around 800. 

Brent

Joe hasn't got the balls to post his picture, but he posts his pretend credit score for total strangers to see. :crazy:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 10, 2023, 04:21:58 AMI have 4 kids, a great wife, a doctor for a son in law, in laws with a large farm, 20+ guns including several AR-15's, 10's of thousands of rounds of ammo, a factory built race car, a good job that pays over $150K/yr, a wife that makes even more than that, a big house, and new cars. What do you have, josephine? Some dumb coins that'll be taken from you like candy from a baby when times get tough.

so doya own a bullet factory...Lokmeer?

yeah everyone's a millionaire on the Internet, Bud!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 10, 2023, 05:35:07 PMso doya own a bullet factory...Lokmeer?

yeah everyone's a millionaire on the Internet, Bud!

WUT? Are  you always an idiot, josephine?

No, I dont own a bullet factory. I buy bullets. With bullets, I can use them to "buy" anything. Even bitches like YUO!

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on December 08, 2023, 08:26:52 PMGICs are not paying a higher interest rate than a loan would be costing you, you idiot.

Not to mention that the interest earned with a GIC is taxable.

What was the loan for, Senile Joe?

I am going to put a financial literacy for dummies book in Jo Jo's stocking for Christmas.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on December 10, 2023, 01:08:10 PMJoe hasn't got the balls to post his picture, but he posts his pretend credit score for total strangers to see. :crazy:
My sweetie Jo Jo likes to pretend. He got me into role playing, the kinky little devil.
gay, conservative and proud