Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I Saw Old Joe's Credit Score Today

Started by Herman, December 06, 2023, 11:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

He don't have one. It is a dang good thing he has moved in with old Thiel.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 06, 2023, 11:17:31 PMHe don't have one. It is a dang good thing he has moved in with old Thiel.

Lol!

Hermans fantasy

He wants ta join the action!

Herman

There aint enough money on planet earth to get me to even think about what you two queers do let alone watch yous do it. Don't beg me either.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Look at broke Joe wanting Herman to join a threesome with him and Thiel.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on December 06, 2023, 11:25:15 PMLol!

Hermans fantasy

He wants ta join the action!
Jo Jo, you are so adventurous, inviting another man to join us. Unfortunately Herman is not our orientation.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on December 07, 2023, 06:33:39 PMJo Jo, you are so adventurous, inviting another man to join us. Unfortunately Herman is not our orientation.
He's not flat broke like Joe either.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Brent on December 08, 2023, 02:38:28 PMHe's not flat broke like Joe either.

In which case you should go out with Thiel, Brent

Spend yer hard earned money on homo hour. There's plenty of those kinda joints kickin around Winnipeg right?

Brent

I am a homeowner unlike you, I am not a desperate senior looking for a place to live like you, I am not a virgin like you, and I am not gay like you(not that there is anything wrong with that). But, most of all, I am not taking it in the ass from a gay guy on forums like you are.

You should be giving thanks to God for Thiel. You would be another pathetic senior living in poverty statistic without him.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 02:41:58 PMIn which case you should go out with Thiel, Brent

Spend yer hard earned money on homo hour. There's plenty of those kinda joints kickin around Winnipeg right?
Jo Jo, we have discussed this before. You cannot invite men for threesomes with us without consulting me first. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 02:41:58 PMIn which case you should go out with Thiel, Brent

You are still begging hetero guys to join you and Thiel for a gay threesome without his permission. You are going to find your broke ass homeless.