The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

i'm thinking of leaving memebee

Started by koreaboo, December 07, 2023, 01:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: koreaboo on December 08, 2023, 10:44:23 AMif i we're talking about evs i totally agree. mimi is a snob though and i don't think i ever recall her being particularly welcoming to anyone.
I was talking about evs.

I don't want to agree to what you posted about the second in command at VF because I will make visits there again. But, I will not disagree with you and I will leave it at that.

koreaboo

i get the feeling that mimi 'mostly' tolerates people like me.  i'm a necessary evil so that the people she does like have a place to chat together. god forbid someone like me gets involved in one of those threads.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 08, 2023, 10:35:46 AMIt is difficult to have a civil discussion about North American politics in 2023.
I tried to back during the 2020 primaries, all I seemed to find were brainfried CNN schills ranting how Trump was responsible for everything from hurricanes to hemorrhoids. Even entreating them to be a bit more careful than what was being shuffled through the door to replace him was met with more Trumps Derangement Syndrome. They really did not think there could be any possibility that things could take such a drastic turn for the worse and... well here we are.

The dizzy limit came when I was talking to a waitress friend of mine who having finished her journalism degree at Ottawa U was waiting tables at one of the bars where I was doing sound reinforcement. Discussing Biden's encroaching dementia, the Tara Reade rape allegations, the warnings female secret service operatives were given regarding Biden's "hands-on" approach to women and not least of all, the hours upon hours of archival TV footage of him sniffing minors and groping them on the tit while making the creepiest comments I can remember coming out of any politician's mouth... all problems she recognized and insisted we needed to forget... because Trump had to be defeated.

I haven't spoken to her since that conversation. Preferring someone as compromised as an unprosecuted sex offender with encroaching dementia to a loudmouth who had nonetheless got the economy going gangbusters and was doing his level best to draw down military involvement in foreign theatres was bad enough, but insisting we give the former a free pass on his shortcomings while the latter had been vilified for years told me what I need to know. I wasn't even attempting to approach it from from a comparison perspective, more of a "this is the last guy you should be running", but she had her boogeyman and to her it was such an existential threat that the dems could have run Satan himself.

Not that I equate Biden with Satan... he's more of a Beelzebozo really.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: koreaboo on December 08, 2023, 10:53:36 AMi get the feeling that mimi 'mostly' tolerates people like me.  i'm a necessary evil so that the people she does like have a place to chat together. god forbid someone like me gets involved in one of those threads.
As I have said before, people post for different reasons. I originally came from Topix. I like lively discussions. There are posters like Joe and Edward that troll for attention. There are posters like mimi who treat this medium like social media.

All valid reasons to post. There should be tolerance for the differences in interests.

Shen Li

Quote from: koreaboo on December 07, 2023, 01:56:02 PMnow that i know how mimi feels about me and her pet monkey attacking me in every thread i think it's time to go.
That forum would be so much better if mimi would fuck off and stay fucked off.

She's a nasty, narcissistic, dim-witted hypotwat

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 08, 2023, 04:16:53 PMThat forum would be so much better if mimi would fuck off and stay fucked off.

She's a nasty, narcissistic, dim-witted hypotwat

Should I go start shit with her for fun?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

koreaboo

it's the most excitement memebee has had for months.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: koreaboo on December 08, 2023, 06:16:34 PMit's the most excitement memebee has had for months.
Jesus, what else do they do for fun? Paint their tabletop miniature collection of Monopoly pieces?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

koreaboo

i feel bad for dsm. he single-handedly keeps the place alive.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: koreaboo on December 08, 2023, 07:20:46 PMi feel bad for dsm. he single-handedly keeps the place alive.
I forgot my password there, so I can't post, but I agree with that. Take away old dsm and there aint much to keep folks with half a brain around. That stunned cunt asal aint a draw.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 05:42:49 PMShould I go start shit with her for fun?
She would quickly accuse of character flaws that are so obvious in herself.

koreaboo

i'm sure she'll say i was the one trolling.

DKG

Quote from: koreaboo on December 09, 2023, 12:15:08 PMi'm sure she'll say i was the one trolling.
Have you been on VF from it's genesis?

koreaboo

yeah but i was there for evs mostly.
Creative Creative x 1 View List