Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Even the liberal New York Times wants Joe Biden to step down

Started by JOE, December 08, 2023, 12:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I see all these headlines lately lamenting the Democrats prospects in 2024, their poor poll numbers etc

So Maybe Biden will get the hint eh?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 08, 2023, 02:33:46 PMno

The Democrats in the States and the Liberals in Canada should worry less about being re-elected than re-building for the future. Kind of like a sports franchise with a washout season.

It's better to get rid of Trudeau and Biden now and have a better chance of a re-build now then losing badly with the potential of sitting in opposition for a long time.

That's what I'd do, dump em both. and replace them with fresh faces with no baggage.

But of course as you indicate, the politicians love power too much and the perks that go along with it so, they often hang onto the bitter end when they should have left yesterday.

I don't cling onto the past Lokmeer!

When it doesn't work no mo' git rid of it!

I was never fond of Trudeau anyways.

He reminds me too much of Obama.

To spacey and impractical.

Clinton more my idea of a somewhat liberal leader

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 10:25:37 PMClinton more my idea of a somewhat liberal leader

Clinton was brought to heel by Newt Gingrich. Then Clinton air claimed all the victories earned by Newt led policies.

All Clinton was, was a scumbag raping murderer. Every liberal US POTUS except for Truman and Carter were trash. Carter was barely better.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 01:36:29 AMClinton was brought to heel by Newt Gingrich. Then Clinton air claimed all the victories earned by Newt led policies.

All Clinton was, was a scumbag raping murderer. Every liberal US POTUS except for Truman and Carter were trash. Carter was barely better.

I like Clinton. He was a good guy...Lokmeer!

You guys shoulda made him prez fer life, Bud!

I liked how he played the saxaphone, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 09, 2023, 01:38:47 AMI like Clinton. He was a good guy...Lokmeer!

You guys shoulda made him prez fer life, Bud!

I liked how he played the saxaphone, eh?

He got assault rifles banned. At the time, they didnt sell a lot. When that ban expired, hundreds of millions were immediately made and sold. Now many people have 3,4,5, or more of em.

Clinton was a great AR-15 salesman!

As far as a "good guy", IO suppose if you like rapists and murderers, which I know you libtards do!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 01:42:14 AMHe got assault rifles banned. At the time, they didnt sell a lot. When that ban expired, hundreds of millions were immediately made and sold. Now many people have 3,4,5, or more of em.

Clinton was a great AR-15 salesman!

As far as a "good guy", IO suppose if you like rapists and murderers, which I know you libtards do!

Since Clinton left office, America has been in a severe decline...Lokmeer!

Clinton stabilized yer country.

he wasn't too right.

He wasn't too left.

Just about right. found a way to balance a nation on the tight rope.

Just a steady as you go guy who made everything work.

Since then it's been downhill all the way for your once Great nation...Lokmeer!

JOE

I often think it's too bad that America couldn't have another President like Clinton...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 09, 2023, 01:58:49 AMI often think it's too bad that America couldn't have another President like Clinton...Lokmeer!

Well josephine, you're often 100% wrong. CONGRATS!!!

Tomorrow when I'm shooting one of my many pistols at the gun range, I'll LOL when I think about what a beyotch you are!

deport_liberals

Biden is an inert gas so he is the only one who can beat TRUMP.  It is sad that America would rather bore itself to death with this senile imbecile but there you go. 

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 04:12:53 AMWell josephine, you're often 100% wrong. CONGRATS!!!

Tomorrow when I'm shooting one of my many pistols at the gun range, I'll LOL when I think about what a beyotch you are!

For all them rounds you'll be firin off you coulda got yerself a gold nugget lokmeer!

Next time I buy some gold I'll tell myself its the equivalent ta Lokmeer's day at the firing range.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 09, 2023, 08:28:38 AMFor all them rounds you'll be firin off you coulda got yerself a gold nugget lokmeer!

Next time I buy some gold I'll tell myself its the equivalent ta Lokmeer's day at the firing range.

Ammo is cheap, dumbass. Hell, even 44 magnums for my DEagle are less than a buck a shot! 9mm is 28 cents! Of course for a poor ol Cucknadian, thats a lot of money!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 01:42:14 AMAs far as a "good guy", IO suppose if you like rapists and murderers, which I know you libtards do!

If Clinton is a rapist so is Trump Lokmeer!

Mind you I think politicians from the Democratic and Republican parties are guilty in that regard

Also im doubtful that these so called underage sex victims are entirely innocent. I think caskur pointed this out about Prince Andrews accuser who was also involved in trafficking other young girls while she was an underage prostitute
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Oerdin

I honestly think the fox is in and Biden will not be running for reelection.  The Dems seem to want to skip the primary then just slip Gavin Newsom in as their nominee.  Trust me that you really don't want the greasy snake oil salesman elected to anything.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on December 09, 2023, 09:14:39 PMI honestly think the fox is in and Biden will not be running for reelection.  The Dems seem to want to skip the primary then just slip Gavin Newsom in as their nominee.  Trust me that you really don't want the greasy snake oil salesman elected to anything.
Which greasy snake oil salesman? Newsom or Biden?
gay, conservative and proud