The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ex-Nashville mayor who used taxpayer dollars to carry on affair launches bid to unseat House Republican

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 08, 2023, 07:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Ex-Nashville mayor who used taxpayer dollars to carry on affair launches bid to unseat House Republican

Former Nashville Mayor Megan Barry, who resigned after using city funds on an affair with a bodyguard, launched a Democratic challenge to Rep. Mark Green.

Source: Ex-Nashville mayor who used taxpayer dollars to carry on affair launches bid to unseat House Republican

Frood

Pack it all up folks a find an off the grid farm to live off.

There is nothing any leftist can do that can disqualify them from constantly assaulting anyone from the right (and by default.... anybody in the centre).

Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

What a filthy whore. Worst of all though, her pathetic, cucked husband didnt divorce her. What a fukin loser! Maybe he likes the aftertaste of some other dudes jizz I guess. Sickening.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 09:35:32 AMThis isn't our mothers' feminism....

That was shit too. I used to listen to all those hens in my family cackle on about how "If breast cancer was a mans disease, it would already be cured!" and go on about men not paying child support.
Well, dumb assed bitches:
1. Men actually DO get breast cancer. The POS my ex was hooked up with got it
2. Men get testicular cancer AND it sure as fuck isnt cured AND men die of it more frequently AND there isnt a bajillion testicular cancer centers named after dudes that died of nut cancer AND we dont have a testicular cancer awareness month like breast cancer does. STFU hoez!!!!!!!
3. During my own divorce, my ex whore DIDNT PAY CHILD SUPPORT AS ORDERED!!!! SHOCKER! So much for women being downtrodden and pure as the driven snow!!!!

As you can tell, I have absolutely ZERO fucks for feminism. Get in the kitchen, fix me a sammie, raise the kids, look pretty, drain the monkey, AND DONT FUCKING VOTE!!!!! You've ruined civilization with your emotional faggit loving votes!!!!!

Lokmar

I almost forgot my all time favorite:

"If women ran the world, there'd be no more wars!!!!!!"

SHEEEEEIT! There'd be a new fukin war every 28 days. It would only last a week tho and there'd be lots of blubbering and voracious consumption of chocolate during it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 08, 2023, 07:06:05 AMEx-Nashville mayor who used taxpayer dollars to carry on affair launches bid to unseat House Republican

Former Nashville Mayor Megan Barry, who resigned after using city funds on an affair with a bodyguard, launched a Democratic challenge to Rep. Mark Green.

Source: Ex-Nashville mayor who used taxpayer dollars to carry on affair launches bid to unseat House Republican
Urban areas that have been in Dem hands for decades are corrupt at a Ukraine level.
Winner Winner x 1 View List