The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think im gonna sell off some of my collectibles in the future

Started by JOE, December 08, 2023, 02:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....truth be known theyve become too much and unwieldy to hang onto. Plus they are expensive and the money gotten from those tings could be invested somewhere else.

I might start by culling the comic book and magazine collection

Most certainly on the chopping block is my collection of antique Tiffany glass. I inherited them anyway. But the problem with glass is its so fragile. Every day I sees them things lying around the apartment the more I wanna get rid of em. Hopefully sooner than later.

Don't keep that causes a person ta lose sleep.

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 08, 2023, 02:51:12 PMYou should sell that junk and buy some guns, josephine!  :crampe:

Ive seen some 18th century pistols or pistolets that appeal ta me....Lokmeer! They date back to the time of George Washington

Nice ivory handles beautiful carved look like luxury items man! I might buy a couple of those and add em to my collection

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 02:55:51 PMIve seen some 18th century pistols or pistolets that appeal ta me....Lokmeer! They date back to the time of George Washington

Nice ivory handles beautiful carved look like luxury items man! I might buy a couple of those and add em to my collection

Worthless. You may as well spend your money on an 18th century hammer.

Besides, Justine will come for those too.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 02:50:19 PMEvery day I sees them things lying around the apartment

Shit.

I just had a vision of how Senile Joe lives.

It is sad and pathetic.

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on December 08, 2023, 06:14:40 PMShit.

It is sad and pathetic.
Jo Jo was telling me his tiny subsidized apartment is less than half the size of my bedroom.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on December 08, 2023, 06:14:40 PMShit.

It is sad and pathetic.

In the scheme of things, my collectibles & your cars are just trinkets, Prowler.

Enjoy them while they're here, but one day you'll have to give them up when you get too old to drive and then finally die.

Maybe you should donate them to a car museum.

It's what you achieve in life and how yer remembered Prowler.

Unfortunately, just like Jacob Marley you won't grasp that truth until it's too late Prowler:

TheProwler

I sit on The Board of three non-profits.

I volunteer with other non-profits regularly.

And I am being lectured about living a good life by a derelict like Senile Joe.

This could only happen online.

Hahaha!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on December 08, 2023, 07:51:30 PMI sit on The Board of three non-profits.

I volunteer with other non-profits regularly.

And I am being lectured about living a good life by a derelict like Senile Joe.

This could only happen online.

Hahaha!!!!
Jo Jo childish silliness is adorable.
gay, conservative and proud