The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada's broken no competition health care system is close to collapse

Started by DKG, December 11, 2023, 08:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: formosan on December 11, 2023, 03:27:00 PMWe have the Canada Health Act which sets guidelines for how health care is delivered in Canada..

Ottawa gives back some of the taxes it takes from provinces to pay for it, but the provinces pay for most of it out of their own budgets..

My province is the fastest growing through both internal migration and immigration..

In recent years our provincial government has drastically increased our health care budget, but there never seems to be enough emergency beds and wait times for necessary procedures are still too long..

Taiwan spends less than we do and has better results.......I don't know what Canada is doing wrong.

I went to a healthcare drop in clinic once and all one worker did was sweep the floor all afternoon. I waited 3 hours to see someone, which was absolutely useless in the end as I could've seen the neighborhood pharmicist for 5 min to get an answer. and I just saw one person acting as a glorified janitor. I watched for all that time, and all she did was sweep the floor with a broom. She's probably getting $30 to $40 an hour to sweep the floor. and she didn't do anything else. So her wage is likely costing the taxpayer $100 per hour plus benefits, etc whatever she receives.

yes, that is an example of waste that needs to be addressed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on December 11, 2023, 01:36:21 PMGoogle chemical castration and old folks homes.
Old people suck.

There was like 15,000 of them at the walmart this morning when I went to pick up dog food for my three lovely animals

it was awful
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 03:52:56 PMOld people suck.

There was like 15,000 of them at the walmart this morning when I went to pick up dog food for my three lovely animals

it was awful

You must have a lot livin in Flordia, Bigly.

Isn't that where all the old people in America flock to when they retire?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on December 11, 2023, 03:53:57 PMYou must have a lot livin in Flordia, Bigly.

Isn't that where all the old people in America flock to when they retire?
yeah there are a lot of old people here

I thought COVID would have done a better job than it did

but like AIDS it turned out to be a huge disappointment

they're still here  :thumbdown:

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 03:56:00 PMyeah there are a lot of old people here

I thought COVID would have done a better job than it did

but like AIDS it turned out to be a huge disappointment

they're still here  :thumbdown:

AIDS killed a lot more people that COIVD I think

And at least in the States and Canada they were mostly gay.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on December 11, 2023, 03:57:38 PMAIDS killed a lot more people that COIVD I think

And at least in the States and Canada they were mostly gay.

Yeah, I had high hopes for AIDS -- but all good things must come to an end it seems

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 03:52:56 PMOld people suck.

it was awful

Did you grab enough dog food before the oldies took it all?

Those animals will eat anything...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on December 11, 2023, 04:09:34 PMDid you grab enough dog food before the oldies took it all?

Those animals will eat anything...
yeah

they seem to like the gravy train the most though. They just add warm water and the shit is like beefy jerky to them with they false teef and what not.

ugh... and don't get me started on the fight I got into with this moose looking bitch that looked alot like Murdumb. Fucking bitch looked like Mr Crabs off of Spongebob
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 04:11:25 PMyeah

they seem to like the gravy train the most though. They just add warm water and the shit is like beefy jerky to them with they false teef and what not.

ugh... and don't get me started on the fight I got into with this moose looking bitch that looked alot like Murdumb. Fucking bitch looked like Mr Crabs off of Spongebob

You ever seen two oldie pensioners fighting over three mushy zucchini in a discount bag at the supermarket?

Must be like going down on Murdy...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on December 11, 2023, 04:16:08 PMYou ever seen two oldie pensioners fighting over three mushy zucchini in a discount bag at the supermarket?

Must be like going down on Murdy...
I would rather stuff my face into a blender and switch it on than go down on Murdy

I'm going to go throw up now

deadskinmask

we were in florida last week.... found a place called "joe patti".... bought a couple of cans of snails and some spices i needed....

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 04:17:33 PMI would rather stuff my face into a blender and switch it on than go down on Murdy

I'm going to go throw up now

So a "NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM" comment is completely out of order right now?  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 11, 2023, 03:23:12 PMhealth care system is pretty good where I live...Lokmeer!

Plus it's free!

However, I agree that there are wide disparities in the level of healthcare from region to region. Like the States, the poor ones lack or don't get a family doctor. Lower quality care, etc etc.

I think Dove posted a YT video about Nova Scotia, one of the poorer regions/provinces in Canada where the people there dont have very good quality healthcare. But if a person is in a more prosperous region, they get better healthcare.

One thing that weighs the system down are too many fucking freeloaders. ie - bums who come off the street and use it as their own personl daycare centre. I def think that free loaders or repeat/heavy users of the system who use it unecessarily should pay for extra visits. I think in the US, they do this right? and your system is largely fee payer and private. I believe even Obamacare places limits on the amount of times a patient can access they healthcare system. one major step/improvement is the system needs to be rationed in order to save it. the bums who abuse it need to be told that the state is not their babysitter.

You know what I would do for the street bums who come in every night flooding our hospitals, is bar them from entering, and instead put them in makeshift trailers where they could  get visited by a paramedic. But not a doctor. It's hard to believe that we put our best physicians caring for a bunch of undeserving bums like that. Physicians in emergency rooms should only be deployed for those truly in need.

Our hosptials ought not be drunk tanks or overnight detox centers

Fuck those people.

Socialized medicine can only work if people stay healthy and don't overburden the system. The system doesn't work if too many people freeload or abuse it.

I think people who abuse the system, should be relegated to 2nd or 3rd tier. That way the people who really need it get the help first.

No, its shit. You cant lie to me, josephine. See, I worked for a big RV Dealership that had on-site camping and we hosted your fellow citizens every year. They all had the same thing to say about your shitty health care...ITS SHIT!, and the wait times are abysmal. The wait for simple things like an MRI is criminal in Canduhduh. People with cancer have to wait 6 months or more for procedures! One retired couple in particular, always came several times per year. I suspect that one of them were getting treatment for something...I didnt pry. I got along with them well and the woman would fix us the best cinnamon buns I've ever had. Anyway, they warned us that if we ever did the shit Canduhduh did, we'd be screwed. Viola! Along came O'Nigger Care!

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on December 11, 2023, 03:30:10 PMHealth care is neither good nor free in JOE's province.

B.C. has the longest wait times for walk-in clinics compared to other provinces, new data finds
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-walk-in-clinic-wait-times-1.6428497#:~:text=Residents%20of%20British%20Columbia%20wait%20an%20average%20of,than%20double%20the%20national%20average%20of%2025%20minutes.

B.C. will spend $8,800 per person on health care in 2022: Report
https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/bc-health-care-spending-8800-per-person-2022-cihi-data

I knew josephine was lying all along. He always lies. Thats another reason why I always kick him in the nuts. I fucking HATE liars!
Agree Agree x 2 View List