Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Just got back from another luxury cruise on Royal Carribean

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 11, 2023, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

And let me tell you, it was indeed luxury all the way

blew a an obscene amount of money like it was nothing. Drank my ass off

but what was up with all the faggot freakshows like Admong and that dipshit Holiday running around with speedos and bras on? holy fuck that shit was disturbing
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

No wonder you drank that much...

Seaboobs in a bikini would have been terrifying...
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

When  have you ever seen me in a bikini DD?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 04:02:45 PMAnd let me tell you, it was indeed luxury all the way

but what was up with all the faggot freakshows like Admong and that dipshit Holiday running around with speedos and bras on? holy fuck that shit was disturbing

Too bad they didnt feed them faggits to the sharks!
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 11, 2023, 04:02:45 PMAnd let me tell you, it was indeed luxury all the way

Those luxury cruise operators will hire anybody.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

I have never been on a cruise ship. Have you been to any all inclusive resorts? If you have, what do you like better, resorts or cruise ships?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 12, 2023, 09:12:07 AMWhen  have you ever seen me in a bikini DD?
Relax max, he's already posted the pictures. I've seen them.

Also...

...the fuck are you trying to accomplish with all that code salad?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I aint been on a cruise. The old lady and I talked about it, but we like our Dominican trips in January or February. And I like looking at them hot coloured gals.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 04:47:59 PMI want to go on an Alaskan cruise.
You finally snagged a man with money. Ya might get a cruise unless you start screwing around on him like you did your husband. Past choices are the best predictor of future behaviour, so the smart money will bet on the latter.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:12:33 PMYou finally snagged a man with money. Ya might get a cruise unless you start screwing around on him like you did your husband. Past choices are the best predictor of future behaviour, so the smart money will bet on the latter.

Most men I've dated have money. Big has money. My ex...well...he isnt broke.

I have never cheated on anyone either. I'm always the one who gets cheated on.

You make A LOT of assumptions and it's tiresome.

You should challenge yourself here and ask yourself why a strange woman on a forum who is divorcing and leaving a not good marriage is such a hot trigger for you.

And why you have added in all this other nonsense about money. That one is entirely in your own head.  :thumbup2:

Why would I target a man who has been very important to me for my whole life.....who has MS....who is a freelance writer....to gold dig? Could he afford to take me on an Alskan cruise? Certainly.  But he wouldn't be able to manage that due to his anxiety. I wouldn't even want to go without him.

Why would I chose that when I could land some older dude with more money and just swindle him without risking my most valued friendship?

Dove

The other night him and I were talking about old shitty jobs we have had and a restaurant over on Bog Beaver called Bahama Breeze came up.

I said I used to go there and take my girls all the time because I LOVED this desert called "Chocolate Island".

This man grabbed his tablet his started trying to find the exact recipe for Bahama Breezes Chocolate Island. Because he loves to cook. And was thinking he would find that and make it for me. That location shut down and I was bummed.

So he was going to make it.

He got the recipe for Tim Hortons hot caramel apple cider because I was whining its off the menu.

Guys with money are pretty easy to find and get. What's not easy or replaceable is someone who genuinely loves you and cares about you.

I'll take being seen and appreciated and cared for over being kept like a fucking pet any day.

I would live on a mudhut in ethiopia with this guy. I'd go anywhere with him. I wouldn't survive a single day with out him. A billionaire with a diamond coated vibrating dick who can breath through his ears wouldn't stand a chance with me.

I have my person and I'm perfectly happy with him.  :drunk2:

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:12:33 PMYou finally snagged a man with money. Ya might get a cruise unless you start screwing around on him like you did your husband. Past choices are the best predictor of future behaviour, so the smart money will bet on the latter.
Straight women have nothing on young gay men when it comes to gold digging. If a young man is with an older man it is because the older guy is well off.

This is why I am with Joe. Old gay men like him are cheaper to please.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

That is what I want to do... go on a cruise around Australia and everytime I plan on a booking there is a cruise ship with a salmonella outbreak or some shit... I shit you not..

I am glad you had fun and got home safely.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 04:47:59 PMI want to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Binge watch "Alone" when they did the Artic ... I have had my feast of North North America from my bed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview