Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Why is Australia so Rich?

Started by caskur, November 04, 2023, 04:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

imo, we are rich because we don't overbreed.

This a a reaction to How is Australia so Rich and it is what I wanted to put in the opening post so watch this one first.

Sorry about the post f-up but since I cannot edit fully due to not having all posting privileges like mods do.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am watching a stupid scary movie called Pay the Ghost.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Low population, large area with lots of natural resources, and a stable political system with the rule of law.

Frood

We're not rich. Our heavy handed taxes, tariffs, and such combined with borderline hyperinflation have made our authoritarian cunts in office and industry wealthy at our expense... but most Aussies are content to be pussies and many even demand more bum rape.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on November 30, 2023, 04:23:41 PMLow population, large area with lots of natural resources, and a stable political system with the rule of law.
I would say so too. They haven't made climate madness the focus of the nation yet either like Canada has.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Australia needs a few events where hoards of their jack booted cops and politicians get mowed down like grass. I cant believe the people tolerated the jack bootery of the covid pandemic where peoples kids were getting the fuck beat out of them by the police and the cops were kicking peoples doors in. Dynamite lit off in the assholes of some cops woulda fixed that!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

I found Australia had a lot of petty laws when I lived there. They are more selective which immigrants they take. They do not take as many as we do either. That alone helps sustain the middle class.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on November 30, 2023, 05:28:02 PMWe're not rich. Our heavy handed taxes, tariffs, and such combined with borderline hyperinflation have made our authoritarian cunts in office and industry wealthy at our expense... but most Aussies are content to be pussies and many even demand more bum rape.
Out of sight, out of mind, my friend. These so-called "experts" on Australia's supposed wealth are completely oblivious to the rampant civil rights abuse practiced in Cactus County, the overburdensome tax code and periods of galloping inflation stripping wealth away from the middle class. They aren't aware of the constabulary commandeering citizens cars (with the citizens still inside them) as makeshift bollards to stop car chases, nor are they awaremounted police were trampling protesters underfoot a decade and a half before truck drivers started showing up on Truedeaup's doorstep in numbers worth a damn.

To them the Aussies are on easy street, a falsehood given legs by propagandistic swamp donkeys yet to step foot out of their own state, much less the country to see how the other half live.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on November 30, 2023, 07:19:30 PMI would say so too. They haven't made climate madness the focus of the nation yet either like Canada has.

Not true... the Greene's down under are maniacs.

They want zero emissions and they want them yesterday.

It isn't going to work though because if they truly wanted zero emissions then they are going to have to look at nuclear power.

Australia has 1/3 of the planets uranium reserves.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on November 30, 2023, 09:59:47 PMI found Australia had a lot of petty laws when I lived there. They are more selective which immigrants they take. They do not take as many as we do either. That alone helps sustain the middle class.

There are a lot of petty laws and petty crimes in Australia.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

It's nearly a police state.

But I still tell the pigs to politely go fuck themselves.

The services aren't recruited for brightness after all.. 
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on December 12, 2023, 02:33:13 AMNot true... the Greene's down under are maniacs.

They want zero emissions and they want them yesterday.

It isn't going to work though because if they truly wanted zero emissions then they are going to have to look at nuclear power.

Australia has 1/3 of the planets uranium reserves.
You know your country's politics better than I do. And Australia did have a carbon tax before Canada. You got rid of it and Canada will too when the Conservatives win the next election.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Thiel on December 12, 2023, 06:49:39 PMYou know your country's politics better than I do. And Australia did have a carbon tax before Canada. You got rid of it and Canada will too when the Conservatives win the next election.
Don't worry, the Aussies are trying to foster a caste class among the indigenous Aussies (ie: boongs) that can be employed to put limits on mineral development. Kinda like the Canadians have already.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles