Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Javier Milei is my kind of elected leader

Started by DKG, December 12, 2023, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Small government is smart government.

Javier Milei, Argentina's new libertarian president, has wasted no time amputating various bureaucratic tentacles.

Within hours of being sworn into office on Sunday, Milei made good on his vow to take a "chainsaw" both to government spending and to what he called his country's "political caste," signing an executive order to cut the number of government ministries from 18 to nine. :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I love that guy. South America's Trump

God speed to you Javier Milei -- Make Argentina Great Again

Rid your country of every last leftist parasite you can
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

hes a proud member of the world economic forum.... hes already pushing the "climate change" agenda.... hes a shill and those poor ppl fell for it....

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 12, 2023, 12:05:11 PMI love that guy. South America's Trump

God speed to you Javier Milei -- Make Argentina Great Again

Rid your country of every last leftist parasite you can
He is similar to Trump only in the frank way he speaks.

Trump is the furthest thing from a small government libertarian.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 12, 2023, 12:11:51 PMhes a proud member of the world economic forum.... hes already pushing the "climate change" agenda.... hes a shill and those poor ppl fell for it....
Mr Millei? Care to back that claim up?

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on December 12, 2023, 12:14:19 PMMr Millei? Care to back that claim up?

you're on a computer.... do some homework if you're interested....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 12, 2023, 12:16:54 PMyou're on a computer.... do some homework if you're interested....
I am doing something else right now. But, I will see if I can find any dirt on Mr Millei. In the mean time, feel free to support your accusation.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on December 12, 2023, 12:25:39 PMIn the mean time, feel free to support your accusation.

the links above should clear this up immediately....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 12, 2023, 12:28:08 PMhttps://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/javier-milei-turns-commits-paris-192529082.html
Likely some financial enticement for Argentina to remain with the fake Paris Agreement. It is only the richest countries that are being robbed.

Lokmar

I will reserve judgment on this. I've got zero trust in most news sources these days. After 6 months, he should have a sufficient track record to determine where Argentina is heading.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on December 12, 2023, 12:37:14 PMLikely some financial enticement for Argentina to remain with the fake Paris Agreement. It is only the richest countries that are being robbed.

no, buddy.... the WEF is coming for your ass.... this is happening, chief.... tell yourself whatever makes you "feel better" in the meantime, i suppose.... good luck....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 12, 2023, 12:27:00 PMhttps://www.weforum.org/people/javier-gerardo-milei/
His advocacy of Bitcoin and criticism of central banking contradicts the traditional finance of the WEF.

I should add that the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada served an internship with the WEF. That does not mean Klaus Schwab is his mentor.

I will keep looking for evidence he is a fake libertarian. His first moves as president suggest he is the real deal.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on December 12, 2023, 12:50:31 PMHis advocacy of Bitcoin and criticism of central banking contradicts the traditional finance of the WEF.

I should add that the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada served an internship with the WEF. That does not mean Klaus Schwab is his mentor.

I will keep looking for evidence he is a fake libertarian. His first moves as president suggest he is the real deal.

look, man.... they've already proven they can steal an election.... and they've already proven that they can dismiss it from even going to court.... and they're currently proving (via trump) that if a candidate challenges their grip on control, they'll go to jail.... as you can see, they no longer even need to "campaign".... there is no repulican "party".... there is no democratic "party".... they have all the bars in place and now they're putting a roof on the cage....