The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Old Lady and I Have COVID

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 13, 2023, 11:09:03 PMone could make the argument that they're doing EXACTLY what they're supposed to do.... which is nothing like what they TOLD you they're supposed to do....

And yet it would appear that a simple vaccine which has been around for a while...MMR...may have done a better job at preventing COVID than Pfizer and Moderna...combined.

Herman

Ivermectin is safe, cheap and is a good treatment.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on December 14, 2023, 12:06:26 AMIvermectin is safe, cheap and is a good treatment.

did you take it prior to coming down with covid?

I was interested in getting some, but I think the authorities have made it ultra difficult to buy it. As you point out, they want Pig Pharma to have a monopoly on vaccines.

Dove

I had the J&J shot. Only did it once.

I'm only worried about covid because my boyfriend has MS and his meds weaken his immune system. I worry alot more about influenza but covid is a concern for me.

There is no point in me getting it if he won't. And he wont. He is weird about all of the covid shot options.

I can't even get through a day without him. I would not survive losing him....so I am trying to convince him lol.

I'm gonna be paranoid this winter.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:26:50 AMI had the J&J shot. Only did it once.

I'm only worried about covid because my boyfriend has MS and his meds weaken his immune system. I worry alot more about influenza but covid is a concern for me.

There is no point in me getting it if he won't. And he wont. He is weird about all of the covid shot options.

I can't even get through a day without him. I would not survive losing him....so I am trying to convince him lol.

I'm gonna be paranoid this winter.

Don't be paranoid, Dove!

I'll send ya Joe's patented cat sculptures ta ward off the evil spirits and keep ya safe!

Dove

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:30:17 AMDon't be paranoid, Dove!

I'll send ya Joe's patented cat sculptures ta ward off the evil spirits and keep ya safe!

My attachment to this man probably isn't normal or healthy. I'm good with that. Its real and I honor it. I am a psycho.

I cried for days and forced him to talk to me constantly when he got diagnosed with MS back in 2016.

I'm terrified of him getting sick because his meds are heavy.. and weaken his immune system.  And ill die without him lol.

I'm ready for germ season though. I got regular disinfectant. My natural "hippie shit"(as he calls it)....OTC meds up the ying yang...essential oils...humidifiers, supplements, shit tons of zinc and C and elderberry... everything. I have it all.

And Xanax for when that's not enough lol

JOE

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:36:55 AMMy attachment to this man probably isn't normal or healthy. I'm good with that. Its real and I honor it. I am a psycho.

I cried for days and forced him to talk to me constantly when he got diagnosed with MS back in 2016.

I'm terrified of him getting sick because his meds are heavy.. and weaken his immune system.  And ill die without him lol.

I'm ready for germ season though. I got regular disinfectant. My natural "hippie shit"(as he calls it)....OTC meds up the ying yang...essential oils...humidifiers, supplements, shit tons of zinc and C and elderberry... everything. I have it all.

And Xanax for when that's not enough lol

MS is often caused by places with shitty weather - like Canada.
Long winters, little sunlight. I think where Herman lives MS is really bad. Highest in the world.

One reason I may be moving outta Vancouver soon - at least during the Winter months because we don't get enough sunshine or Vitamin D. If the body doesn't manufacture D, then it leaves man vulnerable to MS. Places with lotsa sunshine and good weather are less prone to it.

JOE

MS even felled a very good big strong professional hockey player like Dave Balon:

he was championship calibre won the Cup.

But his career was cut short by MS

He was from Saskatchewan where Herman lives.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:42:48 AMMS is often caused by places with shitty weather - like Canada.
Long winters, little sunlight. I think where Herman lives MS is really bad. Highest in the world.

One reason I may be moving outta Vancouver soon - at least during the Winter months because we don't get enough sunshine or Vitamin D. If the body doesn't manufacture D, then it leaves man vulnerable to MS. Places with lotsa sunshine and good weather are less prone to it.

I really do not think the weather had anything to do with his MS.

I'm talking about multiple sclerosis.

But I always have a liquid spray vitamin D for when it's winter and we don't get much sun.

I was pleased to see he wasn't lying to me when he told me he takes vitamins everyday and records his vitals every week. He does work outs. He has brain exercises he does to keep himself sharp.

He shaves with a razor just to train his hands to not shake and so he notices any change in his motor skills.

He is on it. So I'm not AS anxious as I was like...last year when he was here alone and decided to go shovel snow in the middle of the night like an asshole.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:47:19 AMMS even felled a very good big strong professional hockey player like Dave Balon:

he was championship calibre won the Cup.

But his career was cut short by MS

He was from Saskatchewan where Herman lives.

Yes it terrifies me.

So far he has no signs and it's been since 2016 that we knew.

But I'm very aware one day that can change drastically.

I just Thank God for each day he is healthy and ask for another. So far so good.

We read about all the new treatments and progress. Not a whole lot of that...but we stay on top of it just in case.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on December 14, 2023, 01:51:03 AMI really do not think the weather had anything to do with his MS.

I'm talking about multiple sclerosis.

But I always have a liquid spray vitamin D for when it's winter and we don't get much sun.

I was pleased to see he wasn't lying to me when he told me he takes vitamins everyday and records his vitals every week. He does work outs. He has brain exercises he does to keep himself sharp.

He shaves with a razor just to train his hands to not shake and so he notices any change in his motor skills.

He is on it. So I'm not AS anxious as I was like...last year when he was here alone and decided to go shovel snow in the middle of the night like an asshole.

Is he on disability?

Does he get an allowance from the government?

do they provide him with free healthcare due to his condition?

In Canada that'd be an automatic disability cheque every month.

Once a person is considered too ill to work, the government usu supports them here.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:55:43 AMIs he on disability?

Does he get an allowance from the government?

do they provide him with free healthcare due to his condition?

In Canada that'd be an automatic disability cheque every month.

Once a person is considered too ill to work, the government usu supports them here.

He is a freelance writer and no he gets no government assistance.

He is on a medically fragile insurance through the state that he has no choice but to have.

He is working on his own business right now.  He can buy his own insurance but he still has to have this.  And it's not bad insurance ....however I don't like his doctors. Bad communication. They don't do MRIs every year and it's been two years and I'm wanting him to have one.

And his feet have some weird numbness. He says it always feels like he has socks on. Not total loss of sensation but a loss...and it's been like that for a while before he started fussing about it.

His biggest fear is ending up in a wheel chair.
Informative Informative x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

Michigan has an unreal amount of MS afflicted.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: JOE on December 13, 2023, 10:55:50 PMJust wondering cuz some vaccines appear to be (much?) better or effective than others.

I got the Moderna (2x) the first time, and 3rd shot was Novavax.

Reason I got Moderna first time is its safety record was better than Pfizer. I was concerned about stories coming from it crippling people, giving them heart attacks. And this was before reports of infections and people coming down with Covid AFTER they were vaccinated. Pfizer has or had a very poor record in this regard.

Reason I got a single shot of Novavax was it appeared to be more effective at preventing Omicron, which was the next wave Covid.

I'm not entirely sure if these vaccines were effective or not, but as a far as I know from the symptoms you and other have described, I didn't catch Covid. Hopefully I never will.

I just never got the Pfizer jab after hearing about its adverse effects.

Plus I waited a long time in between vaccinations instead of the time frames that were recommended by the authorities. I figger the body needed time to absorb them. I thought the recommneded dosage was too soon.

The Moderna was esp painful as I experienced swelling of the joints and pains all over the body. I needed anti inflamatory drugs to bring the swelling down. After than I decided never to get Moderna or any other mRNA vaccine ever again.

The Novavax also came with its share of side effects - extreme itchiness all over body.

Itchiness is a sign of an allergy.

You were lucky you didn't get a worse allergic reaction and dying.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PMShe got it first. Yesterday was not a good day. My throat was so sore I could barely swallow. I am a little better today.

I got three jabs and the old lady had four. Those COVID vaccines are expensive ripoffs.

Shared the bong did you?

I told you covid hurts.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol