The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Old Lady and I Have COVID

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Quote from: Herman on December 17, 2023, 09:32:41 PMYesterday, I fell off the tractor and broke two ribs when I was cleaning the windows. Ya, I had a few thimbles of barrel wash.
Oh my Herman.....I know cracked ribs are very painful.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the COVID vaccines that are available..

I don't personally know anybody who isn't vaccinated, but most people I know caught COVID..

I don't regret getting vaccinated though......it only took a few minutes of my time.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 01:07:47 PMI am pretty sure man cannot create a new virus. He does not have the ability to do that, so I'm informed but they were experimenting with the covid virus and it escaped quarantine.

New viruses have been created. As I understand, they even use virus husks and fill them with new genetic material and the virus passes this new genetic material into the target hosts cells. Think genetic modification.

Brent

Quote from: formosan on December 18, 2023, 01:26:50 PMI've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the COVID vaccines that are available..

I don't personally know anybody who isn't vaccinated, but most people I know caught COVID..

I don't regret getting vaccinated though......it only took a few minutes of my time.
We all had to get vaccinated at CP and nearly all of us caught COVID.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on December 18, 2023, 02:47:20 PMWe all had to get vaccinated at CP and nearly all of us caught COVID.
My employees are all vaccinated and most of them caught the virus.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 18, 2023, 01:27:55 PMNew viruses have been created. As I understand, they even use virus husks and fill them with new genetic material and the virus passes this new genetic material into the target hosts cells. Think genetic modification.

And I have read men cannot make new viruses....

I have also read men CAN make new viruses.

I am leaning towards altering virus but if they do the virus wouldn't be stronger than the original I'll wagerl.

MUTATIONS in animals and us are weaknesses and deformities not strengths.

But does that mean simple cells can mutate and strengthen? We already know they naturally mutate.

I don't know enough about this subject to be definative. It looks like you need a university qualification to discuss itp.

We do know virus mutate on their own but does it make them stronger or weaker? Maybe both depending on the  variety.

Science is FULL of fraud and fiction.

The man who told me viruses cannot be man-made was a scientist from CSIRO.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Brent on December 18, 2023, 02:47:20 PMWe all had to get vaccinated at CP and nearly all of us caught COVID.
Most of the folks catching COVID now have had multiple jabs like the old lady and I.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 09:10:43 PMAnd I have read men cannot make new viruses....

I have also read men CAN make new viruses.

I am leaning towards altering virus but if they do the virus wouldn't be stronger than the original I'll wagerl.

MUTATIONS in animals and us are weaknesses and deformities not strengths.

But does that mean simple cells can mutate and strengthen? We already know they naturally mutate.

I don't know enough about this subject to be definative. It looks like you need a university qualification to discuss itp.

We do know virus mutate on their own but does it make them stronger or weaker? Maybe both depending on the  variety.

Science is FULL of fraud and fiction.

The man who told me viruses cannot be man-made was a scientist from CSIRO.

Here is a link to what I'll call thereputic use of gene alteration in a virus:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8780015/

I'd wager they'd be able to make one that could exterminate a shitload of people too!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 18, 2023, 09:30:33 PMHere is a link to what I'll call thereputic use of gene alteration in a virus:

I'd wager they'd be able to make one that could exterminate a shitload of people too!

I will read that link after breakfast but the second half of your post is just science fiction and this is what I mean and remain sceptical.

After a university degree is the start of a person's science journey.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 18, 2023, 09:30:33 PMHere is a link to what I'll call thereputic use of gene alteration in a virus:

It's all science fiction...  and dangerous... from your link...

Vvv

"However, gene therapy experienced a major setback in late 1990s following the death of a patient due to immune responses caused by the viral vector in a trial in 1999 and the development of viral vector‐induced leukemia in four patients after receiving a retrovirus‐based gene therapy in another trial in 2000. 9 These two events brought gene therapy to a temporary halt in the clinic, raised concerns about its safety, and highlighted the critical need for safer viral vectors."

They don't know what they are doing.... and we are just Guinea pigs and lab rats but to wipe us humans out on a grand scale with gene therapy is a stretch of the imagination.

Good movie idea I guess.

Human modification on virus would weaken them.

Covid has been around forever apparently and Sars 2 escaped the lab in China but not modified by scientist but rather as itself. That is my opinion. They were playing with it..  but they didn't MAKE it.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 10:20:03 PMIt's all science fiction...  and dangerous... from your link...

Vvv

"However, gene therapy experienced a major setback in late 1990s following the death of a patient due to immune responses caused by the viral vector in a trial in 1999 and the development of viral vector‐induced leukemia in four patients after receiving a retrovirus‐based gene therapy in another trial in 2000. 9 These two events brought gene therapy to a temporary halt in the clinic, raised concerns about its safety, and highlighted the critical need for safer viral vectors."

They don't know what they are doing.... and we are just Guinea pigs and lab rats but to wipe us humans out on a grand scale with gene therapy is a stretch of the imagination.

Good movie idea I guess.

Human modification on virus would weaken them.

Covid has been around forever apparently and Sars 2 escaped the lab in China but not modified by scientist but rather as itself. That is my opinion. They were playing with it..  but they didn't MAKE it.

The evidence all points to a weaponized virus. Virus' tend to get weaker on their own in the wild, opting for more replication and spreading rather than fatality. COVID-19 has done that very thing as predicted. The only question to me is was it done intentionally or accidentally. With how bad the chanks hated Trump, I believe it was intentional.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 19, 2023, 12:02:36 AMThe evidence all points to a weaponized virus. Virus' tend to get weaker on their own in the wild, opting for more replication and spreading rather than fatality. COVID-19 has done that very thing as predicted. The only question to me is was it done intentionally or accidentally. With how bad the chanks hated Trump, I believe it was intentional.

If it was intentional why start it in your own country?

That doesn't make sense

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 19, 2023, 12:14:20 AMIf it was intentional why start it in your own country?

That doesn't make sense

I believe it does. The chanks DGAF about their own people. They literally murdered 100 MILLION of them last century!!! Thats a verifiable fact. But that isnt what the important part of this anyway.

The US is prevented from bio weapon experimentation here on US soil and we've shut down all of our programs to an absolute bare minimum. We have invested heavily in off shore co-ops. It is also an indisputable fact that the Wuhan Lab operated partially off US funding through an agency which Fauchi was part of. Again, we know that for a fact because Congress traced the payments.

The Wuhan lab has a bioweapons program. Now it could be that the chanks are so fucking lapse in their security and  safety protocals that the virus accidentally escaped. Its possible. However, the odds go down when you consider all the grief Trump was causing the chanks. There's absolutely no damned way that some pangolin got bit by a bat and then a chank ate the pangolin and viola!, COVID-19. Thats some serious sci-fi.

The only thing we dont know for sure is did the chanks say fuck all to their own people and release it intentionally or was it coincidental that it was released in time to fuck the US during election season.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

God help us if ever another one gets released.

No one is going to tolerate another lock down.

*disclosure.... lockdown borders worked for us but the suffering on the opposite side of my country was draconian.

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Damn, broken ribs are painful. Give me COVID anyday over this.