Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

A pitbull situation has been resolved

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2014, 08:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Back in December 2012, I had to stop going to an AA meeting room in my city that contained 23 meetings a week.  I had to stop going because there was this guy that lived with his two (or maybe even more) pitbulls next to the meeting room, and I had a confrontation with him about the fact that those of us who wanted to go to the meeting had to share the stairwell with the dangerous dogs.

Anyway, I just found out that the guy and his dogs moved out over a year ago.  I'm now able to start going to those meetings again.  I'm really happy :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Back in December 2012, I had to stop going to an AA meeting room in my city that contained 23 meetings a week.  I had to stop going because there was this guy that lived with his two (or maybe even more) pitbulls next to the meeting room, and I had a confrontation with him about the fact that those of us who wanted to go to the meeting had to share the stairwell with the dangerous dogs.

Anyway, I just found out that the guy and his dogs moved out over a year ago.  I'm now able to start going to those meetings again.  I'm really happy :)

I'm happy for you RDL.

:)