Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Debunking the lie of Ukrainians versus Russians

Started by Adolf Oliver Bush, December 14, 2023, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin, shoutbox 13th Dec 10:49 PMWhisper to Oerdin Oerdin: Herman, you forget what 32 years of independence and two Russian wars of imperialism can do. Russians and Russia are absolutely hated by regular Ukrainians. This why they will fight to the end to resist the imperialist invader who tried to subjegate them.

You know, if it were 32 years of independence, and no instance of say... eight years of one section of Ukraine shelling the shit out of another section, you might be able to realistically run your story up the flagpole and even I might be tempted to salute it.

Sadly... not the case. There are people in the Donbass region, formerly Ukraine and today occupied by Russia, who feel more allied towards their Russian liberators from a conflict which has been waged against them since 2014. People who, as Herman so eruditely pointed out to you in the shoutbox, even yet maintain friendly relations with your "average Ukrainians".

And yesterday I was given the receipts to prove it.

meat and potatoes link :

First hand testimony of a Russian national and anti-war protestor. And yes, on being invited to participate in a humanitarian mission to the Russian occupied Donbass region, she was expecting hatred from these former "average Ukrainians" you insist would absolutely hate her.

Her first hand experience taught her otherwise, as well as teaching her other things. Like the systemic indoctrination of students through propagandistic school literature to hate their Russian neighbours for example. When I heard that, I immediately thought of the western education institutions that are systematically trying to tear down faith in western traditions. One would hope these students might find a Florida of their own before it is too late.

But hey, I understand this all flies in the face of your "truth", supplied as it is by state sponsored and approved "experts" who will happily presume to tell you what to think while carefully curating your terms of reference to bolster their "credibility". They might be secure in their presumption that you will not go looking for the actual sources, certainly they would be very quick to label them and you "misinformation" if you did.

I know you are reluctant to take the Herman's word for it, so I'm inclined to think you'll likely dismiss the above video without bothering to watch it. I on the other hand have watched it and am in a position to side with Herman when he says the shared history of Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians affords the average citizen of those countries a cameraderie that yet abides among those with boots on the ground there. In spite of wars, both kinetic and propagandistic.

Maybe in another two generations your "truth" might become a reality. But not today. As it stands now, the only people insisting on a divide between those nations are the very same people with a vested interest in stirring up dissent for financial gain.

They are working very hard to force that narrative to those ends. Understanding your background (thank you for your service by the way) I can see why you might prefer the analysis of a system that used to cut your cheques. I imagine it must be hard to recognize the corruption endemic in such, but it rather looks like your belief is founded in a lie sold you by war criminals. War criminals who, after 32 years of Ukrainian independence, would now subjugate them to NATO influence and globalist dictates that would destroy what culture that yet remains to them.

I hope some day you might free your mind.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Biden's team had this war planned before he took office.