Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

That's nacho cheese!

Started by Oliver the Second, December 14, 2023, 09:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Doritos rolls out nacho cheese-flavored liquor

Doritos is betting that its new nacho cheese-flavored liquor is all that and a bag of chips.

The PepsiCo-owned brand has released a new spirit based on its nacho cheese-flavored chips "that smells and tastes just like the real thing," a news release said.

The company partnered with Empirical, a business known for making spirits with creative flavors, to release the Empirical x Doritos Nacho Cheese Spirit. The product will be available for a limited time.

The drink's flavor contains notes of "Nacho Cheese, corn tostada, umami and a hint of acidity." The real nacho cheese flavor is retained "through vacuum distillation," according to the news release.

The new drink will be available online and at select markets in California and New York for a suggested retail price of $65.

https://kdvr.com/news/nationalworld-news/doritos-rolls-out-nacho-cheese-flavored-liquor/

Adolf Oliver Bush

Just what the doctor ordered... cheese flavoured alcohol...  :sick:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 14, 2023, 09:25:11 AMDoritos rolls out nacho cheese-flavored liquor

Doritos is betting that its new nacho cheese-flavored liquor is all that and a bag of chips.

The PepsiCo-owned brand has released a new spirit based on its nacho cheese-flavored chips "that smells and tastes just like the real thing," a news release said.

The company partnered with Empirical, a business known for making spirits with creative flavors, to release the Empirical x Doritos Nacho Cheese Spirit. The product will be available for a limited time.

The drink's flavor contains notes of "Nacho Cheese, corn tostada, umami and a hint of acidity." The real nacho cheese flavor is retained "through vacuum distillation," according to the news release.

The new drink will be available online and at select markets in California and New York for a suggested retail price of $65.

https://kdvr.com/news/nationalworld-news/doritos-rolls-out-nacho-cheese-flavored-liquor/
I don't think I will ever buy a bottle of that. But, I do want to share a nacho platter when we go out to the sports bar this weekend.

Zetsu

At first I thought it was nacho cheese cologne from seeing the photo first before reading the thread title.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu on December 20, 2023, 09:35:44 PMAt first I thought it was nacho cheese cologne from seeing the photo first before reading the thread title.
Folks would be drinking it if it smelled like nacho cheese.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman on December 20, 2023, 09:44:38 PMFolks would be drinking it if it smelled like nacho cheese.

I'm not much of a drinker, but some cheese and nacho could always do the trick.

*hint* I'm quite a fan of cheese and nachos.  :pardon:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu on December 20, 2023, 09:59:02 PMI'm not much of a drinker, but some cheese and nacho could always do the trick.

*hint* I'm quite a fan of cheese and nachos.  :pardon:
I kinda like them once in a while myself.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu on December 20, 2023, 09:35:44 PMAt first I thought it was nacho cheese cologne from seeing the photo first before reading the thread title.

Who knew that Fat Oak touching her face would have begun a fragrance trend...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...