The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Civil War in America

Started by JOE, December 17, 2023, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Dove on January 19, 2024, 12:12:20 PMWe have been in cold civil war for years now.
The States has. Canadians fall in line with every progressive law no matter how painful it is to them personally.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 19, 2024, 06:45:28 PMThe States has. Canadians fall in line with every progressive law no matter how painful it is to them personally.

Same with the Aussies. Ejecting the crown and declaring God is what made America great!

As founded, we are far, far, far superior to every other civilization on this planet.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on January 19, 2024, 08:12:04 PMSame with the Aussies. Ejecting the crown and declaring God is what made America great!

As founded, we are far, far, far superior to every other civilization on this planet.
Not a chance. There are a lot of countries I would rather live in more than the States.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on January 20, 2024, 01:31:00 PMNot a chance. There are a lot of countries I would rather live in more than the States.

Plenty of people are A-OK with their rights coming from nanny gubmints and thats fine. You all should stay there. Our Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and Constitution are far superior to all others.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 03:16:06 PMPlenty of people are A-OK with their rights coming from nanny gubmints and thats fine. You all should stay there. Our Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and Constitution are far superior to all others.
You don't think the United States has a monopoly on the rule of law, liberty and rights guarantees do you.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on January 20, 2024, 07:23:48 PMYou don't think the United States has a monopoly on the rule of law, liberty and rights guarantees do you.

Yep, we damned well do. All others are comparative shit. America has faltered though and we are not living up to our own expectations.

Public skewel has failed at educating children to what makes America the greatest nation on earth, far superior to others. Because of this, we are sliding into mediocrity.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 08:44:33 PMYep, we damned well do. All others are comparative shit. America has faltered though and we are not living up to our own expectations.

Public skewel has failed at educating children to what makes America the greatest nation on earth, far superior to others. Because of this, we are sliding into mediocrity.

Ever lived elsewhere?
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 08:54:49 PMEver lived elsewhere?

I'm happy to shit on your incoming fallacy one of 2 ways.
1. You name all the countries where I can own an AR-15
2. you can name supposedly better ones and I'll  tear em down

Your choice.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 08:58:59 PMI'm happy to shit on your incoming fallacy one of 2 ways.
1. You name all the countries where I can own an AR-15
2. you can name supposedly better ones and I'll  tear em down

Your choice.

Why refuse to answer a simple question?

Have you even left your country for a vacation?
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 09:06:42 PMWhy refuse to answer a simple question?

Have you even left your country for a vacation?

I dont refuse, I just know where its going. I've been to Canduhduh.

There, feel better?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Oh... Canada...  :crampe:

Say no more you intrepid globe hopper.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 08:44:33 PMYep, we damned well do. All others are comparative shit. America has faltered though and we are not living up to our own expectations.

Brother, that just aint true.

Frood

Herman has lived elsewhere, Lokmar
..  :popcorn:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 09:40:17 PMHerman has lived elsewhere, Lokmar
..  :popcorn:

As I've said earlier, if you like living in a disarmed country where rights come from government rather than God, stay there. No where else on the planet has a charter protecting rights as well written as America. NO WHERE! All other forms of government are completely inferior as in not even close.

Go ahead, name one. Ya cant!

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 09:24:12 PMOh... Canada...  :crampe:

Say no more you intrepid globe hopper.  :pardon:

Ohhhh, so now the fukin goal post moved, ehh? First it was insinuated that I havent been out of the country.

LOLZ!