Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Civil War in America

Started by JOE, December 17, 2023, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 20, 2024, 09:38:33 PMBrother, that just aint true.

Oh, its true. Just look at all the countries ruled by the crown. What a buncha shitholes ran by jack booted loons!

In Germany, any endorsement of Hitler gets you jailed for 5 years. WTF, over?

I'm just not into that kind of authoritarianism.

My kids have been to Europe and Japan. They came back and told me all about them. No thanks!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 10:09:18 PMOh, its true. Just look at all the countries ruled by the crown. What a buncha shitholes ran by jack booted loons!

My kids have been to Europe and Japan. They came back and told me all about them. No thanks!
Your country has trannies indoctrinating kids. Your country has health care prioritized based on race with coloured folks the priority.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 10:05:37 PMAs I've said earlier, if you like living in a disarmed country where rights come from government rather than God, stay there. No where else on the planet has a charter protecting rights as well written as America. NO WHERE! All other forms of government are completely inferior as in not even close.

Go ahead, name one. Ya cant!

We're not disarmed, firstly and what's written doesn't matter if it's not followed.

The US is both good and bad. It's not the greatest. No place is.

Although the US is going the way of a South American banana Republic these days, and it's sad to watch.

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 10:06:28 PMOhhhh, so now the fukin goal post moved, ehh? First it was insinuated that I havent been out of the country.

LOLZ!

There were no goalposts to move.

Canada is a funny one though...  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 10:09:18 PMOh, its true. Just look at all the countries ruled by the crown. What a buncha shitholes ran by jack booted loons!

How are the Jan 6 political detainees doing three years after being imprisoned with no court date?  :popcorn:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 10:19:38 PMHow are the Jan 6 political detainees doing three years after being imprisoned with no court date?  :popcorn:
Good point. And the guy who is leading the president in the polls in an election year is being persecuted by the sitting president. I don't see that ever happening in Czechia for example.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 20, 2024, 10:40:38 PMGood point. And the guy who is leading the president in the polls in an election year is being persecuted by the sitting president. I don't see that ever happening in Czechia for example.

Bet you Czechia doesn't knock down its border barricades to allow millions of fighting age male criminals from around the world to invade and get on enhanced welfare.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 10:49:30 PMBet you Czechia doesn't knock down its border barricades to allow millions of fighting age male criminals from around the world to invade and get on enhanced welfare.
They have police and Army patrols along borders where illegals try to sneak in. They block the ones they catch from entering. Something neither Canada or the US do.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 20, 2024, 10:12:24 PMYour country has trannies indoctrinating kids. Your country has health care prioritized based on race with coloured folks the priority.

Yea? Didnt I just say TWICE that we we'rent following our charter?

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 10:17:55 PMWe're not disarmed, firstly and what's written doesn't matter if it's not followed.

The US is both good and bad. It's not the greatest. No place is.

Although the US is going the way of a South American banana Republic these days, and it's sad to watch.

There were no goalposts to move.

Canada is a funny one though...  :pardon:

Dont even act like you werent priming yourself up for "I've never been out of the country".

It wouldnt have mattered if I said France.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 20, 2024, 10:19:38 PMHow are the Jan 6 political detainees doing three years after being imprisoned with no court date?  :popcorn:

Bad. Its a clear violation of multiple Amendments and laws. These people will get paid, mark my words.

Shit like that is why I say we need a civil war.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 11:26:41 PMYea? Didnt I just say TWICE that we we'rent following our charter?
I don't think that has anything to do with a charter. The US and Canada have been taken over by woke mobs with money. Your Bill of Rights and our CHarter of Rights aint saving us from progressive control freaks.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 20, 2024, 11:42:49 PMI don't think that has anything to do with a charter. The US and Canada have been taken over by woke mobs with money. Your Bill of Rights and our CHarter of Rights aint saving us from progressive control freaks.

None of that was the point.

Of course ANY form of government where the people in power do whatever the hell they want wont save a soul. Of course, our founders declared that too:
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

Now thats a toughie! Religion in government espoused by a sitting POTUS. The second no less!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 11:59:05 PMNone of that was the point.

Of course ANY form of government where the people in power do whatever the hell they want wont save a soul. Of course, our founders declared that too:
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

Now thats a toughie! Religion in government espoused by a sitting POTUS. The second no less!
The Swiss have a better constitution than the US. And the Swiss are freer than Americans.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 20, 2024, 11:28:21 PMDont even act like you werent priming yourself up for "I've never been out of the country".

It wouldnt have mattered if I said France.

You made the statement that the US was the greatest; I asked you if you've lived anywhere else, or even been out of the US before. You said you've visited Canada before (titty bar perhaps?) You've obviously experienced living abroad and can make qualified statements about the US being the greatest nation on the planet...

:crampe:

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 21, 2024, 01:06:45 AMThe Swiss have a better constitution than the US. And the Swiss are freer than Americans.

Here it is. https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/1999/404/en  I read it and its shit. All kinds of die-versity, overly wordy, and ordering PRIVATE people to treat everyone equally. Thats thought police bullshit. Its continually added onto with whatever government decides to empower itself to do as evidenced by all the continuing changes. Garbage pickup in a fucking Constitution? Are you fukin kidding me? WTF, over? Its micromanaged cradle to grave over regulation. Where the fuck is the freedom in that? Its a completely open ended document with no firm grounding. Simply put, THERE IS NO FREEDOM TO SELF GOVERN!

"Every person has the right to life. The death penalty is prohibited"
THATS retarded!

"Persons in need and unable to provide for themselves have the right to assistance and care, and to the financial means required for a decent standard of living."
Bad idea. No thanks.

Musical education and Sports is in the fukin Constitution! Clearly, you havent read this, have you? If so, WTF is wrong with you?

"Refugees may not be deported or extradited to a state in which they will be persecuted."
WTF? This should be on a case by case basis. Things like this have no business in a Constitution.

"Strikes and lock outs are permitted if they relate to employment relations and if they do not contravene any requirements to preserve peaceful employment relations or to conduct conciliation proceedings."
Again, no business being in a Constitution

So important they tell you if you can have a 2nd home!  :facepalm:

Once again, America is far far superior because the principal of OUR Constitution is a RESTRICTION on what government can do. The Swiss have one which enumurates what the government CAN do AND it keeps adding onto what the government CAN do. Its in no way a document of restraint. You know, the people like Clinton, Obama, RBG, and other libtards HATE the US Constitution because it limits government power.