The best topic

Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Senate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 18, 2023, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Senate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events

Many high-profile hearings have taken place in the Senate hearing room where an alleged staffer filmed a sex tape, which was reported on Friday.

Source: Senate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Lokmar

What a fukin amature! Aidsman had torn his own asshole in 3 like 5 times by the age of 24!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 18, 2023, 01:33:07 PMSenate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events

Many high-profile hearings have taken place in the Senate hearing room where an alleged staffer filmed a sex tape, which was reported on Friday.

Source: Senate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events
How many workplaces besides congress are there that let employees record themselves having sex.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

So what happened here. The little leftist vermin degenerate filmed himself suckimg some dick?

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 18, 2023, 06:33:50 PMSo what happened here. The little leftist vermin degenerate filmed himself suckimg some dick?
Yes. And as far as I know he still has his job.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 18, 2023, 01:33:07 PMSenate sex tape: Capitol Hill hearing room where leaked video was recorded home to several historic events

They were white, right?

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 18, 2023, 06:33:50 PMSo what happened here. The little leftist vermin degenerate filmed himself suckimg some dick?

Getting plowed like a cornfield lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List