Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'm an American

Started by caskur, December 18, 2023, 11:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

This is fantastic... showing Oprah up for the racist bitch she is. 

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 11:29:12 PMThis is fantastic... showing Oprah up for the racist bitch she is. 

That should not be a controversial statement.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: caskur on December 18, 2023, 11:29:12 PMThis is fantastic... showing Oprah up for the racist bitch she is. 

Actually the girl Oprah is interviewing is how Americans used to think 50-100 years ago. Black people back then, in the 1930s referred to themselves as 'Americans' and then used it to promote racial equality and that they wanted 'in' or to be included as well. Like Jesse Owens:

I don't think there was anything controversial about what the girl said. She's just 'old-fashioned' by modern day standards.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on December 19, 2023, 02:31:37 AMActually the girl Oprah is interviewing is how Americans used to think 50-100 years ago. Black people back then, in the 1930s referred to themselves as 'Americans' and then used it to promote racial equality and that they wanted 'in' or to be included as well. Like Jesse Owens:

I don't think there was anything controversial about what the girl said. She's just 'old-fashioned' by modern day standards.

Wasn't that Raven Simone from the Cosby shoe? And I believe she's been out of the closet for awhile...

You don't know what you talk about, Johomo.

T needs to spank you and put you on his rotisserie rhythm stick, naughty dumb dumb.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Oprah is trying to gaslight her into not calling herself an American.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on December 19, 2023, 04:42:03 AMWasn't that Raven Simone from the Cosby shoe? And I believe she's been out of the closet for awhile...

You don't know what you talk about, Johomo.

T needs to spank you and put you on his rotisserie rhythm stick, naughty dumb dumb.
I'm thinking.
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Quote from: Thiel on December 19, 2023, 09:14:04 PMI'm thinking.

It is her.

She had a show on Nickelodeon too. That's So Raven.  :thumbup2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on December 20, 2023, 01:29:36 AMIt is her.

She had a show on Nickelodeon too. That's So Raven.  :thumbup2:
I assume Thiel was referring to this part of Frood's post. "Thiel needs to spank you and put you on his rotisserie rhythm stick, naughty dumb dumb."
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List