The best topic

Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey guise -- California's 68 billion dollar budget shortfall is the fault of the stock market!

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 19, 2023, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahaha

fucking vermin scum libtards ALWAYS need to blame someone or something else

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 06:32:44 PMhahahahahahahahaha

Not Trump eh. The stock market is to blame this time.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on December 19, 2023, 07:28:18 PMNot Trump eh. The stock market is to blame this time.
lolll right?

I was a little shocked too.

Or maybe their angle is that Trump killed the market and then the ripple effect killed the California tax revenue

did you ever see where the two bloated pigs said it was migration from other areas of the country which were responsible for Cali's quality of life decline?

Undercutting their own argument that it's racist and inhumane to stop the flow of illegal migrants into this country

yeah, they're that fucking stupid so as not to see their own hypocrisy

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 07:55:44 PMlolll right?

I was a little shocked too.

Or maybe their angle is that Trump killed the market and then the ripple effect killed the California tax revenue

did you ever see where the two bloated pigs said it was migration from other areas of the country which were responsible for Cali's quality of life decline?

Undercutting their own argument that it's racist and inhumane to stop the flow of illegal migrants into this country

yeah, they're that fucking stupid so as not to see their own hypocrisy
Even with the recent gains, markets have performed worse under Biden than Trump or Obama at the same point in their presidencies.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on December 19, 2023, 07:57:41 PMEven with the recent gains, markets have performed worse under Biden than Trump or Obama at the same point in their presidencies.
You cant convince one of those cockroaches about that. Even with facts... to them everything is orange man bad
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 06:32:44 PMhahahahahahahahaha

Good video. I loathe Gov. Newsom's policies. But, he is the master of putting a positive spin on terrible outcomes.
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Factually the state does have a structural problem where a disproportionately large percentage of it tax receipts come from high income earners.  Sadly, those are exactly the kind of people who are leaving the state

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on December 19, 2023, 10:34:11 PMFactually the state does have a structural problem where a disproportionately large percentage of it tax receipts come from high income earners.  Sadly, those are exactly the kind of people who are leaving the state
I thought the mega rich Hollywood progs were staying. The folks leving were more likely to be in the $150,000 to half a mill a year range. That is what I thought anyway.

Oerdin

Ironically, it is the married but houseless who leave because they know they won't be able to afford a home or it is wealthier people, often retirees who are selling and getting out, or business owners looking for greener pastures.  Sure, the Hollywood types stay but not the Elon Musk, Joe Rogan, or thousands of reasonably successful business owners neither of us ever heard of.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on December 19, 2023, 10:59:56 PMIronically, it is the married but houseless who leave because they know they won't be able to afford a home or it is wealthier people, often retirees who are selling and getting out, or business owners looking for greener pastures.  Sure, the Hollywood types stay but not the Elon Musk, Joe Rogan, or thousands of reasonably successful business owners neither of us ever heard of.
All I know is that I would be getting the hell out of California.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 07:59:50 PMYou cant convince one of those cockroaches about that. Even with facts... to them everything is orange man bad
Yeah, I just read an Apegirl post in Guest Nest.