Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

This is why I love and support Vivek!

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 19, 2023, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 08:57:20 PMNobody cares if Trump is taken off the ballot in California

Same with those two other shitholes Oregon and Washington

those states are hopeless
But, what about states like Michigan. Trump is leading Jim Crow Joe in Michigan, but if that stuinned cunt governor can keep Trump off the ballot, she will.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on December 20, 2023, 10:20:37 PMBut, what about states like Michigan. Trump is leading Jim Crow Joe in Michigan, but if that stuinned cunt governor can keep Trump off the ballot, she will.

We will kill her.

I lost faith in my fellow Michiganders when they passed Prop 3 and 2. We will never have a fair election here again because of prop 2.

And I wanted Dixon so fucking bad. I was so pissed Whitmer got a second term.

My man says she's gonna be president one day. He doesn't say it proudly at all...he hates her. He just really understands politics on levels I don't and I learn a lot from him.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 20, 2023, 10:25:34 PMWe will kill her.

I lost faith in my fellow Michiganders when they passed Prop 3 and 2. We will never have a fair election here again because of prop 2.

My man says she's gonna be president one day. He doesn't say it proudly at all...he hates her. He just really understands politics on levels I don't and I learn a lot from him.
I hate that cunt too. I would not be surprised if she tried to keep Trump off the ballot.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Herman on December 20, 2023, 10:31:00 PMI hate that cunt too. I would not be surprised if she tried to keep Trump off the ballot.

Neither would I

She's vile, isn't she? A real embarrassment to our beautiful state.

We could have had Tutor Dixon and I'm still sore over that one. 

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 20, 2023, 10:33:53 PMNeither would I

She's vile, isn't she? A real embarrassment to our beautiful state.

We could have had Tutor Dixon and I'm still sore over that one. 
She was trying to block energy from Western Canada getting to Southern Ontario. I am sure her driver will never have to wonder where he will fuel up her GMC Yukon.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 20, 2023, 10:25:34 PMWe will kill her.

I remember her hubby throwing a fit about his boat servicing during her criminal covid dictates... like he wasn't obligated because he was married to the stupid Max Headroom faced cunt...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 09:04:48 PMThere's like three people I like in the entire state of California. Two post here

well, a few more if you count victor davis hansen, michael savage  and larry elder

were it not for them i'd be donating to a cause used to fund North Korea's ability to reach california with their nuclear arsenal

now Oregon is another story entirely. I cannot think of a single person worth saving there and that state could fall into the ocean tomorrow and I wouldn't give the slightest fuck

My cousin and his wife had to flee Oregon. What a liberal shithole.

They lived in a small community but the people were fucking left wing nut jobs. They called him names cause they knew he was super CONservative. He always had a loaded gun on him.

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 20, 2023, 11:06:21 PMI remember her hubby throwing a fit about his boat servicing during her criminal covid dictates... like he wasn't obligated because he was married to the stupid Max Headroom faced cunt...

Yep. Wasn't that some shit?

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 21, 2023, 12:00:50 AMYep. Wasn't that some shit?

I was like... I'm locked down in the most locked down city in the world and this cunts hubby is complaining in my original home US state?

I wanted to feed both of them to pigs... alive.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 12:06:05 AMI was like... I'm locked down in the most locked down city in the world and this cunts hubby is complaining in my original home US state?

I wanted to feed both of them to pigs... alive.

So did most of the state.

And somehow (because of abortion and people's total ignorance of how the government works) the vile cuntwad got re elected.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 21, 2023, 12:07:31 AMSo did most of the state.

And somehow (because of abortion and people's total ignorance of how the government works) the vile cuntwad got re elected.

I hope she gets a fair trial and hangs until dead... (no bag or mask).
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 12:08:44 AMI hope she gets a fair trial and hangs until dead... (no bag or mask).

Indeed but it won't happen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on December 20, 2023, 11:06:21 PMI remember her hubby throwing a fit about his boat servicing during her criminal covid dictates... like he wasn't obligated because he was married to the stupid Max Headroom faced cunt...

I don't know how you stay in that shithole

Biggie Smiles

I was just on a cruise two weeks ago and there were quite a few ppl from Michigan there. 

They all seemed to hate living there according to them