The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

This is why I love and support Vivek!

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 19, 2023, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My man told me last night that Vivek is saying if Trump gets taken off, than take him off as well.

Goddammit lol.

Like i get it. I do. But NO! Not now man. Not now lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

He's trying to inspire the rest of the candidates to do the same so that it becomes a wash

It's smart but at the same time stupid

stupid because obviously he's not used to dealing with the spinelessness of your average republican politician

One thing you have to give to democrats is that they stick together no matter how low they go. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 09:34:35 AMI'm sure there are.  I can count California is one that I will never visit again. My list is getting bigger each day.

I am still in California but on one of the most conservative coastal areas.  The state government still causes problems but by and large locally things are still good plus I can do things to escape some of the worst taxes and regulations (like shop on base, or in Mexico, or in either Arizona or Nevada).  Plus both my and my wife's families are still mostly here.  Though how long that will last is a question.

I keep thinking some sane people need to stay to help fight to make it better but it seems to not be working.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 21, 2023, 11:28:34 PMyou guys really need to read the opinions of the dissenting (sane) justices in this case

it will show you just how disgusting and low democrats really are

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-supreme-court-opinions-decision-trump-primary-ballot/

Scroll to the near bottom of the page and the pdf will be embedded within a frame

It is worth noting that although the Colorado state supreme court is made up of seven Democrats; three of them still understood how stupid and criminal this politically motivated partisan abuse of power truly was.

Oerdin

A friend of mine from college moved to upstate Michigan because his wife is from there.  They live on a farm, run a bed and breakfast, and he acts as a fishing guide during the fishing season.  They seem to like it.

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on December 22, 2023, 05:35:16 PMA friend of mine from college moved to upstate Michigan because his wife is from there.  They live on a farm, run a bed and breakfast, and he acts as a fishing guide during the fishing season.  They seem to like it.
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is beautiful.
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Brent on December 22, 2023, 05:57:42 PMThe Upper Peninsula of Michigan is beautiful.

Anyone who shits on Michigan has only seen the metro Detroit area.

Dove

I'm from Troy, which is in Oakland county....metro area but one of the nicer ones.

When I was a child I would come here on weekends and breaks and summers to my great aunts house. It used to be farmlands and horse farms and my aunt had 6 acres. With a barn and ponds. So I grew playing outside here in Troy.

Didn't meet my boyfriend until we moved here into my aunts house and he lives in a subdivision a mile and around the corner away from my aunts. So I used to sneak out a lot to come see him and he would always drive me back home.

That property and house was right on a main road. My aunt sold it 19 years ago. The house was a controlled burn down and the property was cleared for a subdivision. So...a subdivision now sits where my aunts house and property once was.

Every time we are out doing arrends and pass it, it's like a gut punch. It's so weird passing it. My boyfriend said he can't get used to it either. And he saw it cleared and built. I've mostly stayed out of Troy for the past 20 except when I'd come here to see him...and that was just passing through.

Actually living here again is so strange. Like a weird dream. So much is the same but there is a lot of new stuff. Well new to me. Like buildings built 17 years ago...I'll say "oh that's new" and he is like..."that's been there over a decade" lol. Well I haven't lived here in 2 decades so it's new to me. He forgets that.

It's good to be home but it's metro....maybe my most familiar and comfortable slice of metro...but...metro sucks. I like country. Acres of land. Lakes. Farms.

Not subs and buildings everywhere.

He has started talking about letting his brother buy him out and moving.

Troy used to be beautiful before people over infested it.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on December 22, 2023, 07:44:08 PMI'm from Troy, which is in Oakland county....metro area but one of the nicer ones.

When I was a child I would come here on weekends and breaks and summers to my great aunts house. It used to be farmlands and horse farms and my aunt had 6 acres. With a barn and ponds. So I grew playing outside here in Troy.

Didn't meet my boyfriend until we moved here into my aunts house and he lives in a subdivision a mile and around the corner away from my aunts. So I used to sneak out a lot to come see him and he would always drive me back home.

That property and house was right on a main road. My aunt sold it 19 years ago. The house was a controlled burn down and the property was cleared for a subdivision. So...a subdivision now sits where my aunts house and property once was.

Every time we are out doing arrends and pass it, it's like a gut punch. It's so weird passing it. My boyfriend said he can't get used to it either. And he saw it cleared and built. I've mostly stayed out of Troy for the past 20 except when I'd come here to see him...and that was just passing through.

Actually living here again is so strange. Like a weird dream. So much is the same but there is a lot of new stuff. Well new to me. Like buildings built 17 years ago...I'll say "oh that's new" and he is like..."that's been there over a decade" lol. Well I haven't lived here in 2 decades so it's new to me. He forgets that.

It's good to be home but it's metro....maybe my most familiar and comfortable slice of metro...but...metro sucks. I like country. Acres of land. Lakes. Farms.

Not subs and buildings everywhere.

He has started talking about letting his brother buy him out and moving.

Troy used to be beautiful before people over infested it.

Hey Doves!

That reminds me of here.  When I moved up onto this hill the town I'm in had 3,500 people in it.  There were fields and prairie and timber all around.  Now there's 37,000 + last census.  No more fields or prairie.  Only little pockets of timber here and there.

When I drive along I wonder where the fuck all these people came from and where the fuck do they all work.

And the worst thing is, most of them are fucking Democrats!
Love Love x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 22, 2023, 06:03:54 PMAnyone who shits on Michigan has only seen the metro Detroit area.

I had to go to GM Tech training in Wixom years ago. What a fukin shithole area! All the truck tankers look like their on steroids, weird. There was a car museum I went to that was cool tho.

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on December 22, 2023, 08:53:49 PMHey Doves!

That reminds me of here.  When I moved up onto this hill the town I'm in had 3,500 people in it.  There were fields and prairie and timber all around.  Now there's 37,000 + last census.  No more fields or prairie.  Only little pockets of timber here and there.

When I drive along I wonder where the fuck all these people came from and where the fuck do they all work.

And the worst thing is, most of them are fucking Democrats!

Yep. I have so many good childhood memories of that house and that property. Breaks my heart everytime we drive past and my mind is still expecting to see my house and in its place...a fucking subdivision.

And I'm sure most are democrats here, too.

My man's parents were democrats and also secular nonbelievers. I mean they were old school dems and there is no way they would have supported this woke shit.

But him? He has been a republican since before he was old enough to vote. And he is Catholic....albeit not really practicing and he has a thing about being inside churches.

And there are so many churches here now too. Romanian churches. Arabic and Serbian churches. So many churches...and not a single reformed church that is just for everyone.

Ridiculous how built up it is here now.

Good to see you, Reg. I was gonna email you to check on you.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 22, 2023, 09:04:23 PMI had to go to GM Tech training in Wixom years ago. What a fukin shithole area! All the truck tankers look like their on steroids, weird. There was a car museum I went to that was cool tho.

The Henry Ford museum? Uhg. I got drug there while I was 8 months pregnant with my now 18 year old. Is was pure hell lol.

Yeah the metro area sucks. It's just a small part of an otherwise amazing and beautiful state.

Over on the other side where Grand Rapids and Muskegon are suck bad too.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on December 22, 2023, 09:15:43 PMGood to see you, Reg. I was gonna email you to check on you.

You're a goof.  I just took some time away.  I ain't as addicted to poasting like I used to be or like most here still are. ;)

Plus, with the world gone so insane, I ain't had much to comment on.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on December 22, 2023, 09:28:24 PMYou're a goof.  I just took some time away.  I ain't as addicted to poasting like I used to be or like most here still are. ;)

Plus, with the world gone so insane, I ain't had much to comment on.
the whole world really has gone to shit. With the US leading the charge under the direction of leftist vermin scum

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 22, 2023, 09:31:40 PMthe whole world really has gone to shit. With the US leading the charge under the direction of leftist vermin scum
Agreed. I have to wonder how Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and North Korea are reporting recent events in the United States.
gay, conservative and proud