Replies: 7571
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:46:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Realgrimm

Started by DKG, December 20, 2023, 01:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

I heard BF lifted the lockdown on guest viewing, so my curiousity got the better of me, and I took a brief look.

Realgrimm, I like your idea about uniting under one forum roof. But, it will never happen at BF unless ownership of that forum changes hands. Besides being unstable and unpredicatble, the owner of BF has abused his panel more than any forum owner I have ever seen. If you were to become the new owner, it might be possible to unite what is left of the community under the BF banner. But, I think that would happen over the owner of BF's dead body.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Oh and thanks for the interest in the hair restoration procedure I had many years ago. I was thinning on top, so the donor area was on the side of my scalp.

Murdock, you have a handle here. if you are interested in details of hair restoration surgery for yourself like cost, and healing time, send me a pm and I will answer all your questions.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 7 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on December 20, 2023, 01:19:22 PMMurdock, you have a handle here. if you are interested in details of hair restoration surgery for yourself like cost, and healing time, send me a pm and I will answer all your questions.
:s_laugh:  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Change the op title to fakegrimm.

There is only one ....

Oerdin

I agree a larger community is better than a small one but I would rather be here than there.

Biggie Smiles

that dude is smoking dust if he thinks that people will return to that site

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 05:44:01 PMthat dude is smoking dust if he thinks that people will return to that site

BF totally thinks he can rebuild that shithole. The retarded fucker is a sociopath. Think Ted Bundy.

Biggie Smiles

I heard he banned someone for putting poop emojis on Pig's posts

who the fuck wants to deal with that kind of rampant panel abuse?

And what would a larger community in this context actually mean? 10,000 more threads crying about all the ways Orange man hurt their little feels to scroll past?

no thanks

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin on December 20, 2023, 04:45:14 PMI agree a larger community is better than a small one but I would rather be here than there.

Well, yanno... it take a village...  :s_hi:
Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 05:58:30 PMI heard he banned someone for putting poop emojis on Pig's posts

And what would a larger community in this context actually mean? 10,000 more threads crying about all the ways Orange man hurt their little feels to scroll past?

no thanks

Thats easy AF to believe for me! He banned me for thumbing down his post about banning you!

I waited till my ban was up and left for good as I recall. Fuck his shitty goderated forum!

Brent

Quote from: DKG on December 20, 2023, 01:15:02 PMI heard BF lifted the lockdown on guest viewing, so my curiousity got the better of me, and I took a brief look.

Realgrimm, I like your idea about uniting under one forum roof. But, it will never happen at BF unless ownership of that forum changes hands. Besides being unstable and unpredicatble, the owner of BF has abused his panel more than any forum owner I have ever seen. If you were to become the new owner, it might be possible to unite what is left of the community under the BF banner. But, I think that would happen over the owner of BF's dead body.
I remember realgrimm. He is alright.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 05:58:30 PMI heard he banned someone for putting poop emojis on Pig's posts

no thanks
I will bet my last dollar that fat whining pig Oak complained to the forum owner about the poop emojis. The question is, why would any forum owner not tell Porky Pig to toughen up.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on December 20, 2023, 06:55:33 PMI will bet my last dollar that fat whining pig Oak complained to the forum owner about the poop emojis. The question is, why would any forum owner not tell to toughen up.
THat's the PIg's MO

when she joins a forum the first thing she does is try to cozy up with the admins so that she can gain preferential treatment. ie panel abuse anyone who punches back when she starts taking unprovoked shots

She will literally inundate the admin with her whining PMs until the admin concedes to whatever it is she is demanding

and if the admin does not comply? thAT's when the threats of leaving the internet forever again start

I've seen this play out at least 4 times now   
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 07:00:00 PMTHat's the PIg's MO

when she joins a forum the first thing she does is try to cozy up with the admins so that she can gain preferential treatment. ie panel abuse anyone who punches back when she starts taking unprovoked shots

She will literally inundate the admin with her whining PMs until the admin concedes to whatever it is she is demanding

and if the admin does not comply? thAT's when the threats of leaving the internet forever again start

That is what she did here. She wanted Zetsu banned. She filled Fash's inbox with complaints. The whining didn't work and Porky Pig is still waddling around the forums. Just as pissed off with everybody as she has always been. What an unpleasant person to be around.
Winner Winner x 3 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 07:00:00 PMTHat's the PIg's MO

I've seen that taco bending cunt leave Algorez inferwebs more times than I can remember! If ever there was a person that needed panel abused, its her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview