News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I went to see a Chinese born Doctor the other day....

Started by JOE, December 29, 2023, 01:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...and boy was she quick and efficient. fucking fast, dilligent and focussed.

She knew what she was doing, delivered what I asked and expected of her. And within the price she quoted.

I can see what Shen Li sez about White people in Canada bein stodgy and slow. It's a reflection generally about our economy and society as well. Too much bureaucracy and things don't get done fast enough (of possibly not at all) in Canada.

Anyways, that was just my experience. I suppose everybody is different, ya can't judge a race by one person, good or bad.

But that was my experience with this Chinese doctor.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on December 29, 2023, 01:58:07 AM...and boy was she quick and efficient. fucking fast, dilligent and focussed.

She knew what she was doing, delivered what I asked and expected of her. And within the price she quoted.

I can see what Shen Li sez about White people in Canada bein stodgy and slow. It's a reflection generally about our economy and society as well. Too much bureaucracy and things don't get done fast enough (of possibly not at all) in Canada.

Anyways, that was just my experience. I suppose everybody is different, ya can't judge a race by one person, good or bad.

But that was my experience with this Chinese doctor.

What is wrong with you, Sickly Joe?

You old fuck.

Die already.

Lokmar

Did her knuckles touch your ass when she massaged your prostate?  :popcorn:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

More ridiculous stories to get a little attention. :facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 29, 2023, 09:10:55 AMDid her knuckles touch your ass when she massaged your prostate?  :popcorn:

No, more like her young thighs keep brushing against my shoulder when she did the procedure....Lokmeer! She had this nice body and purdy face. I was gittin turned on by this Asian pretty the closer she got ta me. Plus she was friendly, warm an invitin'!

But the type you are and who ya support fer US Prez, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that ya'd grab 'er by the you know what...Bud!

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on December 29, 2023, 03:17:00 AMWhat is wrong with you, Sickly Joe?

You old fuck.

Die already.
But, he would not post anymore bullshit stories if he is dead. They are so dang entertaining. :ththbored:

TheProwler

Even Joe's fantasies are lame.

This goof is a total fuckin' reject.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on December 30, 2023, 12:36:47 AMEven Joe's fantasies are lame.

This goof is a total fuckin' reject.
He don't put much research into his lies. That is why he gets caught in them so often.

Oerdin

formosan

A Chinese doctor means something different to me.....and it has nothing to with ethnicity......it means traditional Chinese medicine.
too old to be a fashionista