Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Public Service Announcement

Started by Frood, December 23, 2023, 02:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Quote from: DKG on January 08, 2024, 10:25:07 AMIf you have a handle, figure how to use it.
Seamoron again, I think I can safely assume. That short dingleberry will spend his final two or three years on earth blaming you because he doesn't know how to login and post. :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Brent on January 08, 2024, 03:57:00 PMSeamoron again, I think I can safely assume. That short dingleberry will spend his final two or three years on earth blaming you because he doesn't know how to login and post. :crampe:
A lucky guess. :s_laugh: Who else has a handle and doesn't know how to use it. It took him about thirty tries to register. You can't expect him to handle a task so difficult as logging in and posting posting only three months after figuring out registration.

He can study logging in to forums for dummies, he can cry on other forums. but I
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on January 08, 2024, 08:13:09 PMA lucky guess. :s_laugh: Who else has a handle and doesn't know how to use it. It took him about thirty tries to register. You can't expect him to handle a task so difficult as logging in and posting posting only three months after figuring out registration.

He can study logging in to forums for dummies, he can cry on other forums. but I
SM, the mini major moron.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview