Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on December 23, 2023, 11:35:39 AMI do not hate Jews.  Never said that.  I hate killing. Think of it this way. Jesus is what is missing here.  Goes both ways.  Not trying to fight you.  I love Jesus.  I read the Bible and repent.  I ask the Lord if it's right that the Palestinian people babies are dying each day that they are writing there names on there legs and arms to be identified is what he wants.  Do you think Jesus wants that.  Or did he die for ALL PEOPLE.

A lot of babies are going to die at Armageddon.

This is good...vvv

No one in my world wants to  see kids traumatised by war but not Hamas and other terrorist organisations causing the trauma.

Supposedly God is going to fix it. LEAVE IT with God. Don't be angry and don't be terrified.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on December 24, 2023, 10:08:39 AMI don't want to appear that we are ganging up on Moonie, but our media seems like the Hamas propaganda ministry. And don't get me started about about university campuses.

I don't know what the USA get but I try to watch the world news.

And in actual fact, I have turned off the news mostly and watch more youtube channels.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 23, 2023, 11:43:53 AMNot saying it's right... or that Arab nations shouldn't take in fellow Muslims... but they have refused to. Egypt put on even more stringent border controls since the latest Israeli escalations..

Absolutely nobody wants a bar of Palestinian refugees..

This is good...

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on December 24, 2023, 06:43:27 PMA Palestinian Christian. You are rare.

Not really. There is another young Greek Australia man who has been to Palestine AND he said they were wonderful people.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on December 25, 2023, 02:17:16 AMI don't know what the USA get but I try to watch the world news.

And in actual fact, I have turned off the news mostly and watch more youtube channels.
A lot of people are doing that. I never watch the CBC. It's the mouthpiece of the Trudeau regime.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on December 25, 2023, 02:26:45 AMNot really. There is another young Greek Australia man who has been to Palestine AND he said they were wonderful people.
I have met Lebanese Christians. Palestinian Christians were forced into exile.
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Moonie on December 23, 2023, 11:52:41 PMGoes both ways. The ones I know do not deny the holocaust.  What an awful thing to say.  Sadly that's the mentality the children are to believe same as Israel.  Have you watch Fauda?  It's really good on Netflix.  It gives you both perspectives. 

All I'm saying is fine you blow up all Gaza.  All the people.  There are women and children.  The babies.  The babies being ripped from their moms watching their parents die. The child becoming a parent.  No aid, nothing.  Another refugee.  You have no idea what it's like to live under occupation.  None of us do.  During the bombings in Tel Aviv parties being held of he number dead in Gaza.  That's ok though???

The Fauda movie sounds interesting.  I think I will see if it is on Netflix or Hulu so I can watch it.

Biggie Smiles

It's really fucked up for the innocent Palestinians over there. Of which I'm sure there are many.

However, the enemy is embedding themselves within the human barrier of an innocent population and exploiting civility to their own advantage.

So what does one do in such a circumstance? When you can clearly see large swathes of that very same population supporting these monsters and cheering on the deaths of innocents?

what would you do if you had the means to neutralize a threat living right next door to you which was bent on killing you and your entire family? Would you hesitate eliminating that threat because some innocent person in that neighboring house who continues to allow the threat to exist might get harmed?

I know I wouldn't hesitate for long. I'd give it my best effort to avoid harming the innocent party but if it comes down to a situation of my family or them they're getting shipped. Right alongside the threat.

Believe that.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Oerdin on December 26, 2023, 01:02:16 AMThe Fauda movie sounds interesting.  I think I will see if it is on Netflix or Hulu so I can watch it.

It's a show.  It has 3 seasons I think. It's so good if you can get past the dubbing. The dubbing is in English for Hebrew but the Arabic has subtitles for translation.  Some can't get through it because of that. It's on Netflix. 

Oerdin

I haven't seen it yet but if it is a TV drama then it is a 2ork of fiction and no one should be accepting a work of fiction as fact.  A far better approach is actually reading history.  Sadly, there have been a ton of deliberate lies and propaganda and it has mostly been one way.

Shen Li

Quote from: Moonie on December 26, 2023, 03:43:42 PMIt's a show.  It has 3 seasons I think. It's so good if you can get past the dubbing. The dubbing is in English for Hebrew but the Arabic has subtitles for translation.  Some can't get through it because of that. It's on Netflix. 
I don't like shows that only have subtitles.

Moonie

Quote from: Shen Li on December 26, 2023, 04:09:21 PMI don't like shows that only have subtitles.

Yeah can be annoying for sure.
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 26, 2023, 02:27:46 PMIt's really fucked up for the innocent Palestinians over there. Of which I'm sure there are many.

However, the enemy is embedding themselves within the human barrier of an innocent population and exploiting civility to their own advantage.

So what does one do in such a circumstance? When you can clearly see large swathes of that very same population supporting these monsters and cheering on the deaths of innocents?

what would you do if you had the means to neutralize a threat living right next door to you which was bent on killing you and your entire family? Would you hesitate eliminating that threat because some innocent person in that neighboring house who continues to allow the threat to exist might get harmed?

I know I wouldn't hesitate for long. I'd give it my best effort to avoid harming the innocent party but if it comes down to a situation of my family or them they're getting shipped. Right alongside the threat.

Believe that.
There are far too many.  And it sucks for sure.

Problem is Israel is not going to stop at Gaza.  They hit Bethlehem on Christmas.  They are moving into West Bank.

Hamas is funded by Iran.  Most of them aren't even Palestinian.  And this all started after Biden gave Iran 50 million.

I know the author of "once an Arafat man." Amazing story about a Muslim that gave him life to Jesus.  His family is in Gaza.  I tried reaching him but still waiting to hear how he is doing. 

There have been many in Gaza that have had visions and are giving their life Jesus.  As a believer I have to say good is coming out of this.

Biggie Smiles

From what I've read of the history of this area before the jews returned it was a mostly barren land with very small pockets of people living off the land in the wild.

there was a point in time when the jews and locals that were there at the time of arrival coexisted in peace. And together built a thriving metropolis with a prospering economy etc. It was at this point the surrounding areas saw this and Muslims from these lands all of the sudden wanted in the bounty and began laying claim to the area as their own

Is this false? Honest question.

Now, as it pertains to the lands acquired after the surrounding Arab nations invaded? Israel shouldn't give back one square fucking inch. They PAID for that land with the blood of their soldiers and quite frankly, as harsh as this sounds, doesn't move me one bit if people were thrown out of their homes as the direct result of THIS action. That's what happens when your government bites off more than it's capable of chewing, invades a country and gets routed back into their cubby holes. Elections have consequences.

But that's a very narrow circumstance and applies ONLY to land acquired as the direct result of a defense action in which Israel was the attacked party . I DO NOT support these settlers arbitrarily just waltzing in and taking homes built and occupied by others and under those circumstances I would support the Palestinian response no matter how vile and atrocious it was. In a circumstance where a settler acquired Palestinian property by unprovoked force I'd say "you got what you had coming" no matter how heinous and brutal the response was to THAT group/family.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview