The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on December 21, 2023, 04:02:49 AMEvery time I read something Dovey writes, I can hear a voice doing the reading for me, and it takes me back to 300+ teens with dozens of kegs and pick up trucks taking turns over a few alit boughs and a shit tonne of spent tires

(Some participants thrived on the prospect of death....and the rest would just run into the trees and try to hide from the DNR....lol)

Her voice is distincly Michigander.

I can hear it in my head.

Then I hear the nasally laugh and the honeymoon is over.... :pardon:

Michigan has the closest accent to people in Southern Ontario.

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on December 21, 2023, 08:08:04 AMGood morning,  I could not get my old account no idea what email I used lol.  It's good to be here.  Hope you are well and everyone. And of course I remember you and fash.
Hi Moonpie. I remember you being very mainstream from my brief time on the original SG. Welcome.

Shen Li

Quote from: Moonie on December 21, 2023, 08:08:04 AMGood morning,  I could not get my old account no idea what email I used lol.  It's good to be here.  Hope you are well and everyone. And of course I remember you and fash.
I've been extra good this year. Santa will be extra generous with me.

Moonie

Quote from: Shen Li on December 21, 2023, 03:17:35 PMI've been extra good this year. Santa will be extra generous with me.
Santa is awesome isn't he haha!  That's great to hear.  How's Fash? 

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 09:24:48 AMSanta is awesome isn't he haha!  That's great to hear.  How's Fash? 
You live in Florida don't you Moonie?

Moonie

DKG

Frood

Fuck Ronnie boi... but Moonie rocks!
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

lol yes.  I like him but I'm not happy about the genocide taking place in Gaza right now.  He supports that. 

Frood

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 09:50:33 AMlol yes.  I like him but I'm not happy about the genocide taking place in Gaza right now.  He supports that. 

He's a little two faced liar and potentially a tyrant.
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: DKG on December 21, 2023, 10:00:53 AMHi Moonpie. I remember you being very mainstream from my brief time on the original SG. Welcome.

Thank you what was your sig there?  I'm a little slow on these boards with posting on the phone and stuff.  Thanks for the welcome. 

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on December 22, 2023, 09:53:54 AMHe's a little two faced liar and potentially a tyrant.

You know I haven't been following much of his actions lately.  I have stopped watching Fox News too.  I don't trust none of the media bullshit.  I watch Tucker.  I watch newsmax sometimes.  I'm just plainly over it all.  It will never be the same. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 09:57:05 AMThank you what was your sig there?  I'm a little slow on these boards with posting on the phone and stuff.  Thanks for the welcome. 
My handle was seoulbro.

Frood

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 10:00:53 AMYou know I haven't been following much of his actions lately.  I have stopped watching Fox News too.  I don't trust none of the media bullshit.  I watch Tucker.  I watch newsmax sometimes.  I'm just plainly over it all.  It will never be the same. 

I've watched the guy make repeated tactical mistakes and stupid decisions since before he announced his run.

The guy is fully compromised. He's a turd that can't be polished.
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on December 22, 2023, 10:10:44 AMI've watched the guy make repeated tactical mistakes and stupid decisions since before he announced his run.

The guy is fully compromised. He's a turd that can't be polished.

Yeah some of his decision making is on the line and that's why he won't be president.  His top security guy just took his life about a year now very sad situation.  I can't really elaborate more on it.  Just sucks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview