The best topic

Replies: 8715
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:04:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

[/quote
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 31, 2023, 04:07:05 PMThis is what I mean about those damn settlers.

They do Israel no justice whatsoever and shouldn't even be breathing let alone protected during the commission of their crimes

See? I do recognize both sides of the argument but killing innocent people who have nothing to do with the issue, who in fact, probably support your cause is NEVER the answer

Strike the people who are striking at you. Not the people who are defenseless

I understand the Palestinian militia does not have the tools the Israeli army has but that's where bravery, valor and integrity come in. The Spartans fought an advancing army 500 times their size. The samurai did it and many brave tribes of old did it. They fought unwinnable battles and died for what they believed in and did so with honor. They never killed innocents.

If the militants had confined their assault on Oct to the army barracks I'd be more inclined to stand by them

But that's not what happened. Those animals killed solider and child alike and made no distinction towards anyone. Man woman or child. All met the same fate at the hands of these barbarians.  And then you had the scum, many of whom were women and children, who came out to greet their returning heroes, cheering in the streets like they were applauding a returning army who had just slayed the leader of an evil empire.

Nah, fuck them. I don't feel sorry for them at all after what I saw.
I could only stomach thirty seconds of that video.

Frood

I can't stand either side... the filthy Jews or filthy Palestinians.

But seriously though... Jews are cunts of people to be around.

Manipulative, callous, and inhumane.

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 31, 2023, 04:07:05 PMThey fought unwinnable battles and died for what they believed in and did so with honor. They never killed innocents.

Not exactly true. EVERY WAR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MANKIND, innocent civilians have been caught up in War and have died.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 31, 2023, 07:00:23 PMI can't stand either side... the filthy Jews or filthy Palestinians.

But seriously though... Jews are cunts of people to be around.

Manipulative, callous, and inhumane.

You may very well be right but Israel have sent a message to the world, "we will no longer allow our enemy's to butt fuck us into oblivion." 
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on December 31, 2023, 02:29:54 PMUnlike christianity which totally didn't crib "the old testament" from the jewish torah.

:facepalm:

Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible....

Your post makes no sense.

Because of a promise Abraham made with Jehovah 4000ish years before the Jews were God's chosen people. Jesus ended the old covenant and started the new one. The JEWS AT THE TIME were invited to join the new covenant and they did not.

The two new laws were, you must 1. love God whole-souled and 2. you must love Your neighbour as yourself.

I don't know what you are getting at..

:dontknow:

There are Jews by birth and Jews by heart condition... that can be 2 different things.

JESUS NEW COVENANT

VVV

"Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. ' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbour as yourself. ' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I got no problem with anybody who acts humanely towards others.

But having spent a bit of time in very Jewish districts within Melbourne and having their Jewish logic quickly and ruthlessly applied to my wife pregnant with our first at the time, I realized they think all others are created to serve them, or be discarded the second they have a soon to be family of their own.

I'm being serious when I say my wife was 2 months pregnant and wanting to do the right thing by telling her 3 Jewish employers she was expecting.. I begged her not to. They all promptly fired her.

Jews (and I'm very marginally one of them) don't care about non Jews in the end. Their persecution complex and self described "chosen people" tag means and has meant that they can seep into any nation, put on airs, but when push comes to shove, they're complete cunts to non Jews...

Of course, I'm talking about Zionists. Not those Jews who mingle and remain humans.

I have to draw a clear line on this though... not all Jews are bad people.

I just haven't met many from enclaves who aren't pieces of shit.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

They aren't chosen people now. They rejected Jesus.

They were offered the Kingdom...  some accepted... most did not.

Still, they were given Israel to live in and govern.

The Palestinians Hamas proved they are vicious terrorists and basically who can really work with them after they sexually tortured children who they murdered?

Anybody here want to talk about the tortured, and raped and murdered beautiful young women of Israel.

Nothing excuses that.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on January 01, 2024, 09:30:46 AMThey aren't chosen people now. They rejected Jesus.

They were offered the Kingdom...  some accepted... most did not.

Still, they were given Israel to live in and govern.

The Palestinians Hamas proved they are vicious terrorists and basically who can really work with them after they sexually tortured children who they murdered?

Anybody here want to talk about the tortured, and raped and murdered beautiful young women of Israel.

Nothing excuses that.

As opposed to the numerous thousands of Palestinian women, kids,and other non combatants killed?

I'm not for anyone being killed indiscriminately... but the state of Israel seems to thrive on it and get their lobbyists into foreign governments so they can.

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on January 01, 2024, 10:03:44 AMAs opposed to the numerous thousands of Palestinian women, kids,and other non combatants killed?

I'm not for anyone being killed indiscriminately... but the state of Israel seems to thrive on it and get their lobbyists into foreign governments so they can.

I don't know the dead people....

They have been told to release the Jews.

They haven't done that so they must be volunteering to die for the cause.

I couldn't care less they are being arseholes, they deserve punishment for what they're doing.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on January 01, 2024, 10:50:29 AMI don't know the dead people....

They have been told to release the Jews.

They haven't done that so they must be volunteering to die for the cause.

I couldn't care less they are being arseholes, they deserve punishment for what they're doing.

We in Western countries regularly disagree. Does that mean we should be indiscriminately killed?

And if your family members....your spouse, kids, grand kids, relatives die, and you don't get stoppy about it, what does that say about you?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on January 01, 2024, 06:44:39 AMNot exactly true. EVERY WAR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MANKIND, innocent civilians have been caught up in War and have died.

name one innocent person who died at the batter of thermopylae
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

Nobody on these forums opposes all wars as much as I do, except for Garraty. But, Israel has to complete the job and destroy the Hamas regime.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 01, 2024, 01:04:29 PMNobody on these forums opposes all wars as much as I do, except for Garraty. But, Israel has to complete the job and destroy the Hamas regime.

And no one supports war as much as I do on these boards...maybe on earth. Its amazing that polar opposites like us can agree!  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 01, 2024, 01:20:19 PMAnd no one supports war as much as I do on these boards...maybe on earth. Its amazing that polar opposites like us can agree!  :crampe:
This is why I like your participation on this board. We have fundamental disagreements which makes for lively discussions. :good:

Frood

I can get along with people like Reaps, Lokmar, and Oerdin because I'm a Voluntaryist Libertarian and I respect the right of closet homosexuals to exist...  :yeahhh:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview