Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

People can disagree with what facts mean but they really shouldn't try to change definitions to words whenever they want.  No, there is no genocide in Gaza.  Words have meanings and we need to use them correctly.

That said, I am glad moonpie is posting here and hope she enjoys it better than BF.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 22, 2023, 05:37:37 PMMoonpie is anti-Israel? Oh dear

I'm 100 percent Palestinian and watching babies die day after day it's a little much.  Nothing but blown limbs and buildings.  So you're told to run but there is no where to run to.  No where to go.  A lot of innocent life lost.  Honestly there is so much the media doesn't show it's so sad.  I'm not going to get into it it's just a waste of time. 

Moonie

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 06:52:13 PMI'm 100 percent Palestinian and watching babies die day after day it's a little much.  Nothing but blown limbs and buildings.  So you're told to run but there is no where to run to.  No where to go.  A lot of innocent life lost.  Honestly there is so much the media doesn't show it's so sad.  I'm not going to get into it it's just a waste of time. 
What do you think of Hamas?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 06:52:13 PMI'm 100 percent Palestinian and watching babies die day after day it's a little much.  Nothing but blown limbs and buildings.  So you're told to run but there is no where to run to.  No where to go.  A lot of innocent life lost.  Honestly there is so much the media doesn't show it's so sad.  I'm not going to get into it it's just a waste of time. 

Maybe Hamas should have thought of that before murdering 1300 innocent people. They fucked around and are now finding out.

Those animals burned babies and raped women to death. They should have nuked all of Gaza
Agree Agree x 3 View List
<t></t>

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 22, 2023, 06:57:06 PMMaybe Hamas should have thought of that before murdering 1300 innocent people. They fucked around and are now finding out.

Those animals burned babies and raped women to death. They should have nuked all of Gaza
Please there is no proof or fact of the raping or burning of babies.  Watch what you hear.  Do your fact check.  Please
Hamas is awful yes but Netanyahu is just as bad.  Well they are building condos there once it's all done.  Go buy you one. 
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 07:02:32 PMPlease there is no proof or fact of the raping or burning of babies.  Watch what you hear.  Do your fact check.  Please
Hamas is awful yes but Netanyahu is just as bad.  Well they are building condos there once it's all done.  Go buy you one. 
The media here has been acting as Hamas apologists. Remember Hamas claiming Israel struck a hospital and killing 500 people. It was a lie of course, but our media continued with it.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Brent on December 22, 2023, 06:56:24 PMWhat do you think of Hamas?
It's a terrorist organization that doesn't care about the Palestinian people.  It uses and manipulates them.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 2 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Hiya Moonah!

I don't think I've seen you since Valhalla ... maybe SG. Nice to see you.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on December 22, 2023, 07:18:47 PMThe media here has been acting as Hamas apologists. Remember Hamas claiming Israel struck a hospital and killing 500 people. It was a lie of course, but our media continued with it.

Well the media contends there's been no election fraud the last 3 elections so that tracks.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on December 22, 2023, 09:01:22 PMHiya Moonah!

I don't think I've seen you since Valhalla ... maybe SG. Nice to see you.

She probably remembers you as Gurk

Thiel

I have never met a Palestinian.  :s_hi:
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview