The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Moonpie

Started by Shen Li, December 21, 2023, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonie

Quote from: Thiel on December 22, 2023, 09:10:57 PMI have never met a Palestinian.  :s_hi:
Well here I am. Just a sad time.  Religion killing my people.  I'm Christian which is rare.  Anyhow, nice to meet you. 

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 07:02:32 PMPlease there is no proof or fact of the raping or burning of babies.  Watch what you hear.  Do your fact check.  Please
Hamas is awful yes but Netanyahu is just as bad.  Well they are building condos there once it's all done.  Go buy you one. 
Netanyahu has shown remarkable restraint. Remember, his coalition includes hard right ultra orthodox parties who don't care how much collateral damage wiping out Gaza's dictatorship causes.

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 06:52:13 PMI'm 100 percent Palestinian and watching babies die day after day it's a little much.  Nothing but blown limbs and buildings.  So you're told to run but there is no where to run to.  No where to go.  A lot of innocent life lost.  Honestly there is so much the media doesn't show it's so sad.  I'm not going to get into it it's just a waste of time. 

Hi Moonie. :pardon:

How come Egypt hasn't taken in Palestinian refugees?

And bombing will stop when all the Israli hostages are handed over. So what is the hold up do you think?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 06:34:39 AMHi Moonie. :pardon:

And bombing will stop when all the Israli hostages are handed over. So what is the hold up do you think?

Nobody in the surrounding Arab countries have had much luck allowing in Palestinians before..

They tend to want to foment.
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 07:02:32 PMPlease there is no proof or fact of the raping or burning of babies.  Watch what you hear.  Do your fact check.  Please
Hamas is awful yes but Netanyahu is just as bad.  Well they are building condos there once it's all done.  Go buy you one. 

I guess the hostage lady being dragged out of a truck by hamas scum bleeding profusely from the anus didn't happen.She obviously wasn't raped half to death.I guess another hostage lady being paraded aroung Gaza with the palestinians people cheering and spitting on her didn't happen.I guess the videos I myself (think Flea saw them too) of hamas scum beheading innocent Israeli citizens didn't happen either.I guess the videos I saw of mutated Israeli babies didn't happen either.

It's all zionist propaganda,right?

The fact that I saw it with my own eyes is all the proof I need to know that Israel is acting righteously. You can be in holocaust denial all you like but facts are facts.

And let's not forget how the lovely peace loving citizens of gaza and the west bank acted after 911.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 23, 2023, 07:21:20 AMNobody in the surrounding Arab countries have had much luck allowing in Palestinians before..

They tend to want to foment.

So in other words Muslims have no real compassion for their Muslim neighbours.

So why isn't there protests on the streets demanding the Egyptians save the Palestinians by taking them in?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 08:53:19 AMSo in other words Muslims have no real compassion for their Muslim neighbours.

So why isn't there protests on the streets demanding the Egyptians save the Palestinians by taking them in?
Same reason there are none in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt etc.

They immediately gravitate towards militant causes in their host countries and try to assist in overthrowing secular governments for making attempts to be civilized. 

Not every last one of them, but damn too many of them to take the risk of a mass influx of random refugees.

I have several Palestinian friends. They are wonderful people. But you know what they all have in common? Christianity.

the ones yelling abu wakjob or whatever the fuck it is they chant when they get all excitable over the pain and suffering of innocent people can burn in the next round of bombings. 
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on December 22, 2023, 10:57:23 PMWell here I am. Just a sad time.  Religion killing my people.  I'm Christian which is rare.  Anyhow, nice to meet you. 

The top 3 Hamas leaders have 11 billion between them. They don't live in Israel but live in Qatar like King's.

The Israeli warn the people where they are going to bomb ahead of time. If people are dying it is because the cowardly Hamas army are using women and children and babies as human shields just like they have always done.

The only way Israel feels its going to be safe is to annihilate Hamas once and forever.

Personally, they will never get a solution because the Palestinian side of the argument doesn't want reconciliation. It just wants all Israeli dead and has publicly said so many times.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 09:15:13 AMThe top 3 Hamas leaders have 11 billion between them. They don't live in Israel but live in Qatar like King's.

The Israeli warn the people where they are going to bomb ahead of time. If people are dying it is because the cowardly Hamas army are using women and children and babies as human shields just like they have always done.

The only was Israel feels its going to be safe is to annihilate Hamas once and forever.

Personally, they will never get a solution because the Palestinian side of the argument doesn't want reconciliation. It just wants all Israeli dead and has publicly said so many times.

There's never going to be a solution EVEN if the leaders and authorities agree to one because there are too many every day people with loved ones who were killed by the other side on BOTH sides.

It's like gang violence. No matter what you're always going to have a few members on either side who have a serious axe to grind due to personal loss and they will care not what the leaders of the gang want. They see the opp that took out a loved one they going for his head. It's that simple.

Same here.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Erica Mena

I typed out a long hateful response but I'm not gonna do it today.

We all know it happened and we all know Israel will win. Jesus Christ was a Jew...how can you hate Jews yet call yourself a Christian.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 08:53:19 AMSo in other words Muslims have no real compassion for their Muslim neighbours.

You are posting in Guest Nest now. You could not see it before today?

caskur

Quote from: DKG on December 23, 2023, 10:20:03 AMYou are posting in Guest Nest now. You could not see it before today?

Yes, it was hidden. It's OK now.
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 06:34:39 AMHi Moonie. :pardon:

I don't know I find it hard to believe with all the intel that Israel has they didn't seem to know the attack was coming in the first place.  Hamas wants destruction to Israel I know that.  There have been orthodox Christian churches bombed killing innocent life as well.

Think of it this way.  They live in a city and not able to leave that city.  Can't go visit family in the West Bank nothing they are stuck for years and years.  Can't travel.  If they fish the sea and cross a border they are shot on the spot.  How would you like to live and raise your family like that.  It's sad you raise them to hate. No way around it even if it's not the intention.

Again this is a waste of breath and time.  My son just there abs was interrogated for 6 hours. Treated him like crap.  He's an American citizen but because his grandparents born in the West Bank.  He was with his college and really embarrassed him.    I went there and they wanted to take me to the back but because I went on a Saturday they can't work on the sabbath lol so I had a freebie.  But sadly I won't be able to travel home again I don't think.  You know they came  to my distant relatives home in Jerusalem and kicked them out.  Threw them out they were homeless.  They live there for over 30 years.  The media only shows 1 side. 

Sorry it's a busy few days I have a houseful the next few days and if I don't post back.  Merry Christmas!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: caskur on December 23, 2023, 11:27:33 AMYes, it was hidden. It's OK now.
Sorry about that caskur. I don't look after any administrative functions.

If you have an issue like that in the future, let Biggie Smiles know about it right away.

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 23, 2023, 09:57:47 AMI typed out a long hateful response but I'm not gonna do it today.

We all know it happened and we all know Israel will win. Jesus Christ was a Jew...how can you hate Jews yet call yourself a Christian.

I do not hate Jews.  Never said that.  I hate killing. Think of it this way. Jesus is what is missing here.  Goes both ways.  Not trying to fight you.  I love Jesus.  I read the Bible and repent.  I ask the Lord if it's right that the Palestinian people babies are dying each day that they are writing there names on there legs and arms to be identified is what he wants.  Do you think Jesus wants that.  Or did he die for ALL PEOPLE.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview