The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Red states see 2023 population growth as Americans flee blue states, census data shows

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 21, 2023, 04:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Red states see 2023 population growth as Americans flee blue states, census data shows

Red states dominated the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent report of top regions of population growth in the country, with Texas taking first place.

Source: Red states see 2023 population growth as Americans flee blue states, census data shows

Oerdin

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on December 21, 2023, 02:53:21 PMSadly, most of them will keep voting for what they fled.
Oerdin, I have accepted that libtard fascism will control all of this continent in the not too distant future. The pragmatic Canada we immigrated to in the 1990's is gone and will never return. Libtard fascism won't allow competing ideas.

The same think is happening South of the border. I don't even like Trump's policies. However, I never thought in a bazillion years a sitting president would misuse his office to block his political opponent and deny 75 million or more Americans their constitutional right to vote for the candidate of their choice.

You should see how this is being reported in the Chinese  media. They are a having a blast making Biden out to be a thug dictator. They did the same with True Dope after he used draconian measures to stop peaceful protesters.
Sad Sad x 1 View List